BlueBatmobile Overlays Group on Facebook

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 01:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlueBatmobile Overlays Group on Facebook

The time has come for a Facebook group to be made to share photos, videos, and meets personally setup for BlueBatmobile Custom Vinyl Overlays and Andy's friends.

This is basically a place to show off photos, videos and to share experiences that you may be having with his overlays and also to provide installation tips, guides, etc. and to even meet with his local installers. I believe this can be a good resource which is why I created the group and since basically everybody is on Facebook nowadays it makes it real easy to get the word out.

Membership to the group is closed so make sure when you request to join to add-in your Forum screenname and which forum you belong to so we can add you quickly. Its gonna take a little while to get the group up to par so please be patient and I will do my best to maintain it for Andy.

Here is the link to the group: BlueBatmobile Custom Vinyl Overlays Group on Facebook

When you send me an invite request in Facebook...please let me know in this thread also so I can get you added right away. Thanks

See you guys there!