Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by threatcon07
No, Edgar...the whole point is you shouldn't be making RACIST comments and be insensitive to the rest of the world while you enjoy your own little world of fun and games. You obviously are not intelligent enough to understand that YOU were the one talking racist shxt and mad bs in this 400 page thread. Thank you for your response though.
:bowr ofl:

really?

so... now your offended? now it bothers you? now its an issue? Really? hahahaha your funny mang... funny how i talk about the team and everything i have done in the past and made YOU laugh is a bad thing...

way to go GLANCE VP

have one on me

Old 07-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
I agree Sam. We are all officers at this point...and i know that you know how a real company/business should b run. We've had our indifferences b4 bu we have always been straight when it comes to policy and team progress.

Originally Posted by LightsOut
I think we should have a mandatory mini meet prior to our official. After reading the post there is some issues that need to be tweaked.

Old 07-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Infiniti G35 Sedan Nismo Aero Sport Package
we're peaking down guys paging President Robin to the thread

Old 07-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Dude, Edgar,

Don't know if you are dropping or tweeking but...everything you done in the past (besides the racist and totally unintelligble comments) have been good for the team. Do you really think you have done a ton for the team in the past? Get a reality and spelling check bro. Making me laugh is always a good thing leva...but doing it while putting down races and people , is unacceptable. Like I said a MILLION times ago, come talk to me in person and let me know just how MUCH you put down for the team bro. LMAO. You are my bro and we hug every time we meet, dont' get too drunk on the 4th and let it be a mistake in terms of our relationship homeboy.
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
:bowr ofl:

really?

so... now your offended? now it bothers you? now its an issue? Really? hahahaha your funny mang... funny how i talk about the team and everything i have done in the past and made YOU laugh is a bad thing...

way to go GLANCE VP

have one on me

Old 07-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Edgar, does it take you 50+ minutes to make a response? When is your license going to be unsuspeneded. homie.

Old 07-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I agree Sam. We are all officers at this point...and i know that you know how a real company/business should b run. We've had our indifferences b4 bu we have always been straight when it comes to policy and team progress.
We are not a company or business bro...

we are a group of guys that want to chill and have a chill crew...

i doubt many of us want to be a hardcore Show only team..

i know a few OCG guys and they have a wonderfully great thing Props to them they have achieved so much and done so much for the G community.. my hats off to them.. Specially 2c

but i doubt that most of this team wants to mimic them fully maybe in some ways yes... brotherhood and friendship is one thing... Where a TEAM wants to go is completely different topic.

and yes we do hug and a greet each other like brothers i feel that as people we are cool... but sadly my friend.. i dont think that we are at par with our ideals on the team.. i agree we should have a meet before the big meet im sure there are people that need their voices heard.. im one of those.. hopefully there will be a compromise then..

Old 07-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Edgar, does it take you 50+ minutes to make a response? When is your license going to be unsuspeneded. homie.
Spell Check homie

nah homie... i play my thoughts out before i act..

as for my license.. i dont have one and doubt ill have one anytime soon.. its part of being born in another country and brought here when your a toddler sadly there i cant argue with you because due to me being a wetback im unable to have one.. yet it hasn't stopped me from achieving things in life and it hasn't prevented me from going to the TEAMS meets or any meet i wish to go to.. and yes thats why my girl drives she has the privilege to have one were as i hold the shorter end of the stick

Old 07-05-2009, 09:37 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Checking this site from my phone, so excuse my spelling, etc.

Much has been brought to my attention regarding issues within Glance and honestly I feel the same regarding some issues.
I did not bring it up to higher personnel cause I sepaerated friendship from car club.

But in all honesty we do need to have a mini meet. There are some issues that need to be resolved including what I feel that needs to be changed.
Hopefully all of us can express our feelings without shouting or dispalying street skills.

Old 07-05-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm with Sam on that, I feel that G L A N C E needs a reality check. There are a few things that need to be changed such as standards and having officers. I want a "chill crew" and to be honest that's why I didn't put my dues in, because I feel there are somethings that need to be discussed and over looked. I don't want to pay my dues to a crew I'm not happy with.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:33 PM
so jason does it take you 50+ mins to respond?

Old 07-05-2009, 11:11 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Robin?

Old 07-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Mr. Har report to this thread asap

Old 07-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Hey everyone. Someone catch me up. I'm gone for a couple days and it gets all weird. What happened?

Old 07-06-2009, 01:46 AM
Originally Posted by jdmgee35
Hey everyone. Someone catch me up. I'm gone for a couple days and it gets all weird. What happened?
check my posts from page 408 - 410

Old 07-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
I just went through them... although I do see other issues, it seems it got a little out of hand. It seems the root of the issue is the $10.30 month fee. Let me know if I'm correct.

If any of you have issues or are unhappy with the team, I want to understand those things. I know you guys are actually happy with the team overall and reality is, no one's going to be 100% happy. It's not perfect, so let's resolve whatever is bothering you. I'm open to discussion, whatever is on your minds. Give me a call, pm, or email me, whatever is most convenient to you guys. I'll listen.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread