Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:04 AM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
no thanks...

Old 09-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
haha.. jk.. im just trying to get rid of it.. any reasonable offer wont be refused specially from a GLANCE member.. so yeah fellas.. check it out on the marketplace..

Old 09-06-2009, 02:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
hell yeah i did paint that shiet black.. hows it look?

hmm Bday partys are always fun..

hmm casting.. do i qualify.. hahaha.. my sister was chosen to be casted in the next film of Twilight.. but then the director rejected her because she didnt have an agent.. lol. and when she was going to make a "portfolio" they had already casted so.... she just gave up.. lol.. and it was a random asssss add she responded to.. hahaha..
wait, your sister acts? how old is she. We need latinas actresses. Lemme know so I can send you the info for the auditions were holding next week.
HAHAHA>. yeah.. and waxed.. and armored all.. and windows cleaned.. lol

and the grill is still CF.. i was just messing with you Denzel..

Sam.. wanna buy a Sub.. lol..
thanks. I was gonna comment on how sh!tty of a job you did lolol JP

Old 09-06-2009, 02:44 AM
haha.. jk.. im just trying to get rid of it.. any reasonable offer wont be refused specially from a GLANCE member.. so yeah fellas.. check it out on the marketplace..
what are you selling?

Old 09-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Denzel.. she is 18.. light skinned.. brunet hair.. 5' 8" or 5' 9".. athletic build.. id say.. 120lbs - 130lbs maybe.. dont remember... medium hair lenght.. actually i think she has it to her sholders or a bit past them..

.. as for the grill.. yeah.. i suck.. thats why im taking an Airbrush/Pinstripe class on Saturdays. soon i will be able to airbrush a half naked mexican lady being held by a Aztec on the hood of the G.. hahaha

Old 09-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
what are you selling?
10" JL W6V2D4 in small box for coupe..

and my Apexi Super Grounding Stabilizer..

if your interested PM me and i will give you a better price than i have posted..

Old 09-06-2009, 02:55 AM
Denzel.. she is 18.. light skinned.. brunet hair.. 5' 8" or 5' 9".. athletic build.. id say.. 120lbs - 130lbs maybe.. dont remember... medium hair lenght.. actually i think she has it to her sholders or a bit past them..

.. as for the grill.. yeah.. i suck.. thats why im taking an Airbrush/Pinstripe class on Saturdays. soon i will be able to airbrush a half naked mexican lady being held by a Aztec on the hood of the G.. hahaha
sounds good bro. the short film is like a high school crash. you welcome to take a look at the script if you'd like. let your sister see it and see if she has any interest in being part of it.

how are your classes going so far. lolol naked aztec chicks with voluptuous curves = typical beaner status.

however, I do love the drawings!!!

Old 09-06-2009, 02:56 AM
10" JL W6V2D4 in small box for coupe..

and my Apexi Super Grounding Stabilizer..

if your interested PM me and i will give you a better price than i have posted..
send me a price for the JL

lol I probably shouldnt even be buying stuff for my car

she must feel so abondon. Hasn't been washed in two weeks and has been covered in ash. Poor thing.......

Old 09-06-2009, 03:02 AM
ouch poor car.. i hadnt washed my car in 2 weeks... she got a face lift today.. lol.. my girl said.. " Im tired of seeing your car so dirty.. lets wash it.. " lol.. i was like.. wtf..

Email me the scrip or where can i see it or what?

and when do you shoot being that she is a beginning driver.. and does not have a car yet.. so she drives my G from time to time... only when im in it.. lol

as far as the JL.. drop 25 from what i have posted and its yours..

or give me your inven.. hahaha

Old 09-06-2009, 03:05 AM
as far as school.. its getting stressful.. i have a speech next.. next monday.. and history seems interesting with this prof. NO english class.. dont feel like carying 17 units and then add an english class..

Math is boring.. Paint will be fun... just need to go buy an air brush and Pinstriping brushes and some materials..

so everything seems good.. my girl and sister are taking all the classes with me except for the Paint.. they are taking ART.. so they do the math homework and i copy and we all help each other out with the rest.. lol

Old 09-06-2009, 03:08 AM
ouch poor car.. i hadnt washed my car in 2 weeks... she got a face lift today.. lol.. my girl said.. " Im tired of seeing your car so dirty.. lets wash it.. " lol.. i was like.. wtf..

Email me the scrip or where can i see it or what?

and when do you shoot being that she is a beginning driver.. and does not have a car yet.. so she drives my G from time to time... only when im in it.. lol

as far as the JL.. drop 25 from what i have posted and its yours..

or give me your inven.. hahaha
lol sometimes I think your girl's more into your car or is more in tune with it than you lol

what's your email?

I guess it would begin shooting hopefully by the 19th, if not the following saturday. We'd only shoot weekend because we need a public school. You know of any public school we might be able to shoot in during the weekend?

not a bad price! I might consider trade......

Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 AM
send it to... kurlz18@yahoo.com... yes.. old email.. i was 18.. and had curls.. hahaha..

ehh.. id want to say her school.. but its too little.. maybe my old highschool.. but i think they are on break
and they are in the hood.. lol..

Old 09-06-2009, 03:15 AM
my girl.. likes my car.. but hates that i mod it sometimes.. she says.. " you go overboard.. one thing today another next week.. and like 6 more next month" hahaha.. she's right too.. lol

she sometimes says why dont i wash her like i wash the car. hahaha.. she funny.. says how come i never do something nice like that for her.. hahaha.. how come i dont polish her nails or condition her hair.. (wax, leather conditioner on the car)

Old 09-06-2009, 03:16 AM
send it to... kurlz18@yahoo.com... yes.. old email.. i was 18.. and had curls.. hahaha..

ehh.. id want to say her school.. but its too little.. maybe my old highschool.. but i think they are on break
and they are in the hood.. lol..
lol I didnt know people still use yahoo.... lol

email sent

we just need to shoot in the restrooms. Something urban but not like crazy nasty were it'd be uncomfortable to shoot in.

We'd prefer not the hood hood. Anything will do but with the equipment we're working with and lack of security..... hell no

Old 09-06-2009, 03:18 AM
freakin edgar. I'm gonna teabag the grams before you mount these on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread