Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 05-16-2009, 03:57 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
lololol yea man. dips and potholes scare me now I'm not even that low. I'd be better off without a kit but we all do it for the look right?
lol.. yeah...i only have the 05 lip.. and it scrapes..if i was to get the NIsmo..

man that thing would be destroyed.. lol

Old 05-16-2009, 03:59 AM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Denzel,

Right now I'm not doing machine polishing yet (at least for customers) but I offer two steps, first is basically a two bucket wash/hand dry/spray wax/clean and treat tires wheels,all outside plastic trim and glass- for 30,
or my step 2:
includes everything in step 1, plus claybar the entire car, apply sealant by hand. (good for 2-3 months of protection) step 2 is 60 bucks.
add 10 for layer of carnauba wax after layer of sealant.

interior I charge extra. (cause I do a damn good job)

Repainting the diffuser flat black, same color it is now except the shop I took it to originally can't paint if their life depended on it so it's peeling everywhere. Spray can FTW.

Alright Jason. Let me or Edgar know if you change your mind.

You detail cars? How much do you charge?

What color are you repainting the diffuser? rattle can or spray gun?

Old 05-16-2009, 04:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
lol.. yeah...i only have the 05 lip.. and it scrapes..if i was to get the NIsmo..

man that thing would be destroyed.. lol
I'm scared.......

Old 05-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Originally Posted by threatcon07
Hey Denzel,

Right now I'm not doing machine polishing yet (at least for customers) but I offer two steps, first is basically a two bucket wash/hand dry/spray wax/clean and treat tires wheels,all outside plastic trim and glass- for 30,
or my step 2:
includes everything in step 1, plus claybar the entire car, apply sealant by hand. (good for 2-3 months of protection) step 2 is 60 bucks.

Repainting the diffuser flat black, same color it is now except the shop I took it to originally can't paint if their life depended on it so it's peeling everywhere. Spray can FTW.
Wow. you actually have some good price. I'm going to need to get my car detailed soon. I usually pay 145 for a full detail. I'm not sure about the interior. How much you charge extra for interior?

Old 05-16-2009, 04:03 AM
Lostchild: I have 19s.

even w/ my mild drop, theres this ridiculous driveway near my work which makes my exhaust scrape and bang up like crazy! If i was lowered more my exhaust would definitely tear off on that driveway

Old 05-16-2009, 04:03 AM
Hey Denzel,

or my step 2:

wow.. look at you..i need a color sand and a buff... lol

Old 05-16-2009, 04:05 AM
I'm scared.......
Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid..

if you go through the wrong road.. if you dont manuver up the driveway properly.. if you forget your car is really that low.. then ur Screwed.. lmao

Old 05-16-2009, 04:06 AM
Hey Denzel,

Interior I charge 20. This is full scrub down w/ microfiber and warm water of all interior surfaces, vacuum all interior surfaces, then treat every single surface (plastic,vinyl,leather,glass,electronics,) you name it and its getting treated.

Full detail for you (my step 2 w/ bonus of layer of wax w/ interior) I can do for 80. Yeah my brother had his car done by another mobile detailer for like 140 and then got it done by me for 80 and said I blew that guys work out of the water.

Wow. you actually have some good price. I'm going to need to get my car detailed soon. I usually pay 145 for a full detail. I'm not sure about the interior. How much you charge extra for interior?

Lostchild: I have 19s.

even w/ my mild drop, theres this ridiculous driveway near my work which makes my exhaust scrape and bang up like crazy! If i was lowered more my exhaust would definitely tear off on that driveway
hahaha... nice..

my exhaust does not scrape at all..

just my front bumper.. hahaha

your dop loks sweet threatcon. maybe the angle of the pic makes you look like its slam 2'. im running oem 19s and like your set up. what camber/ toe do you have? are your fenders rolled? i dont mean to be d*** ridin or anything. no homo!

Old 05-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Hey Denzel,

Interior I charge 20. This is full scrub down w/ microfiber and warm water of all interior surfaces, vacuum all interior surfaces, then treat every single surface (plastic,vinyl,leather,glass,electronics,) you name it and its getting treated.

Full detail for you (my step 2 w/ bonus of layer of wax w/ interior) I can do for 80. Yeah my brother had his car done by another mobile detailer for like 140 and then got it done by me for 80 and said I blew that guys work out of the water.
wow... i see..

i nearly 60 bucks for interior and exterior.. but i know for a fact.. that your stuff is way better.. and if you do it shirtless ill even tip you..

Old 05-16-2009, 04:11 AM
Originally Posted by lostchildxinxoc
your dop loks sweet threatcon. maybe the angle of the pic makes you look like its slam 2'. im running oem 19s and like your set up. what camber/ toe do you have? are your fenders rolled? i dont mean to be d*** ridin or anything. no homo!
your right his set up is hella sweet i still like those rims of his..

a stretch.. and a massive drop would make it even more sweet.. lol

Old 05-16-2009, 04:12 AM
CHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 POSTS in a ROW..

Old 05-16-2009, 04:12 AM
Hey Denzel,

Dude, let's set something up then!!! I'm down. do you also polish up exhaust? I have deposit on the lips that needs to be polished off.
Originally Posted by lostchildxinxoc

Old 05-16-2009, 04:13 AM
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
CHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 POSTS in a ROW..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread