UC Riverside Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^ its not a club meet

its a meet that i started for the Inland Empire G's

come out fooo!!!

Old 10-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Law to the Rence
^ its not a club meet

its a meet that i started for the Inland Empire G's

come out fooo!!!
bad news lawrence

Old 10-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by SxSkyLinexS
bad news lawrence
well the civic guys are too cool so they're meeting at 7/11, but we won't miss them

you gonna flake too?

Old 10-21-2009, 09:25 PM
well the civic guys are too cool so they're meeting at 7/11, but we won't miss them

you gonna flake too?
haha the civics turned our meet into their own personal meet insteada taggin along with us.

yeah... my freaking cousin bailed on me to help his mom out at the nail store.
im stuck at home with no ride and nothing to do but g-driver. i was really looking towards to going haha, had my camera all charged up and i was all dressed.
I WANT MY CAR!!!!

who else bailed?

Old 10-21-2009, 09:30 PM
haha the civics turned our meet into their own personal meet insteada taggin along with us.

yeah... my freaking cousin bailed on me to help his mom out at the nail store.
im stuck at home with no ride and nothing to do but g-driver. i was really looking towards to going haha, had my camera all charged up and i was all dressed.
I WANT MY CAR!!!!

who else bailed?
just the civics so far, but if anything the G's will be headed to UV after Tap Ex anyways so we might meet up.

Damn that sucks for you, shiet like this always has to happen at the wrong time huh
well you probably aren't missing anything...i just want to meet some faces in person so next time we know we're ALL down.
and if anything i kno you're down to earth so i'll catch you next time

For future reference, this thread is gonna become the official UCR gatherings thread...i think it would be better than making a new thread every few weeks because not everyone sees new threads.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:42 PM
just the civics so far, but if anything the G's will be headed to UV after Tap Ex anyways so we might meet up.

Damn that sucks for you, shiet like this always has to happen at the wrong time huh
well you probably aren't missing anything...i just want to meet some faces in person so next time we know we're ALL down.
and if anything i kno you're down to earth so i'll catch you next time

For future reference, this thread is gonna become the official UCR gatherings thread...i think it would be better than making a new thread every few weeks because not everyone sees new threads.
everytime we talk we bump it anyways, and we talk A LOT. LOL. sorry, haha i really wanted to go.
take a lotta pics for me!!!!

Old 10-21-2009, 09:47 PM
yeeaa next time foo
if anything, the civic guys have a point. They moved the location to avoid being affiliated with the UCR on campus car club...that club is teh ghey

so its time to start hunting for a new spot

Old 10-21-2009, 09:52 PM
yeeaa next time foo
if anything, the civic guys have a point. They moved the location to avoid being affiliated with the UCR on campus car club...that club is teh ghey

so its time to start hunting for a new spot
wait so where u guys shooting the pics tonight? haha, i heard from a few people at UCR saying the club was pretty cool but i guess it isnt.
and u have a iphone right? so ur on driver with iphone?

Old 10-21-2009, 10:12 PM
wait so where u guys shooting the pics tonight? haha, i heard from a few people at UCR saying the club was pretty cool but i guess it isnt.
and u have a iphone right? so ur on driver with iphone?
yeea i brought my DSLR
The original club was imports@ucr, it was alright but gradually it died mostly because whoever administered the club wasn't planning things correctly.
Then this year a new one called drive@ucr was formed. Their first meet is next week, but the guy in charge has been known as a real dick, always spotted doing burnouts in parking lots in front of ppl...set his alarm off in front of me and my homies at one of the meets last year, he thought it was funny.

i don't have an iphone, i have a sidekick, its slow as shiet lol

Old 10-21-2009, 10:15 PM
^ keep me updated during the meet i pm'd you my SN for aol instant messanger if you even have one
take alotta lotta pics.

what that "dick" drive?

Old 10-21-2009, 10:36 PM
well its not even about how or what he drives
what i'm not chill with is his attitude towards non-club affiliated meets at UCR.
from what the civic guys have told me, the guy's not chill with individual forums holding meets at tapioca express independently of the club at UCR and thats why the 8thcivic guys changed their meet location to 7/11 instead.

But i ain't trippin because that's where the meets have always been at so he shouldn't act like he owns the parking lot at Tapioca Ex. There were more than a few meets last year that were hosted not by imports@ucr but were hosted collectively by members of g35driver, socalevo, and nasioc. Our turnout rates surpassed those of imports@ucr and thats what lead to this new club, which looks like it is also doomed to fail if it maintains this attitude.

And fsho i got your PM i'll IM you later

Old 10-21-2009, 10:39 PM
well its not even about how or what he drives
what i'm not chill with is his attitude towards non-club affiliated meets at UCR.
from what the civic guys have told me, the guy's not chill with individual forums holding meets at tapioca express independently of the club at UCR and thats why the 8thcivic guys changed their meet location to 7/11 instead.

But i ain't trippin because that's where the meets have always been at so he shouldn't act like he owns the parking lot at Tapioca Ex. There were more than a few meets last year that were hosted not by imports@ucr but were hosted collectively by members of g35driver, socalevo, and nasioc. Our turnout rates surpassed those of imports@ucr and thats what lead to this new club, which looks like it is also doomed to fail if it maintains this attitude.

And fsho i got your PM i'll IM you later
so originally u wanted to join the UCR club with the G members on the forums?
im guessing they meet at tapioca express every wednesday from 8-11?
and he is jealous because our turnout rate > his, and were taking his fame by meeting at the same spot?

of course our turnout rates are going to surpase imports@ucr, we actually have COOL members

Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 PM
so originally u wanted to join the UCR club with the G members on the forums?
im guessing they meet at tapioca express every wednesday from 8-11?
and he is jealous because our turnout rate > his, and were taking his fame by meeting at the same spot?

of course our turnout rates are going to surpase imports@ucr, we actually have COOL members
Originally (last year), some of the first years, including me, heard about imports@ucr from the facebook group. So we went to one of the meets, it was tight you know? Then gradually it got less and less organized and soon the meets basically died.

So me and a couple friends decided to start a new meet by inviting members of our respective forums (G35Driver, SocalEvo, and NASIOC) with quite some success.

So yes it does seem like he's a bit jealous but we're not interfering with his schedule. His first meet is on the 28th, we're having ours in 15 minutes, so i don't see what the problem is here. I mean i'm a car enthusiast, i like going to meets and hosting meets because its my passion; whereas he's probably doing this so he can get some publicity and put it on his resume for grad school or some shiet

Old 10-21-2009, 10:54 PM
^ haha , im 100% sure that putting that ur a president of a car club isnt much on a grad school or resume. , get some real stuff like honor roll etc.

i guess hes just jealous. u out there right now? im me! lol

Old 10-22-2009, 01:50 AM
so much for updating me! haha, im kidding.
im off to sleep though , school tmr. email me the pics or aim them to me when u get the chance . ALL OF THEM! haha.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: UC Riverside Meets Thread