Exclamation ***December 8, 2007 : Squared-off and Planet Zero Present***

ACCESS ZERO XXIV!!

When?

12/8/2007 : 8:00pm - 1:00am

Where?

Planet Zero
12303-J Westhiemer Rd.
Houston, TX 77077

Once Again back at Planet Zero for an awsome event!!

Featured at this Event:

'MAID CAFE'...Great desserts served by cool Cosplayers!!

AND...2 EXCLUSIVE CDs for Sale by DJ TITO
$5 per CD

To the Event:

The parking lot at Planet Zero consists of roughly 200 spots, those of which go to event supporters... and Planet Zero is pleased to provide the following security and environment for an awsome event! Not only that but we are on WESTHIEMER!!!

Double Dave's pizzeria will also be offering a 15 % discount on any meal purchased! Just show your Planet Zero RECEIPT for the discount. So come out for a great time, and awesome environment. Ladies - DJ's!! - Awesome Cars - Great People and more!! Lets do it!

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO SHOW A PLANET ZERO CARD TO THE SHELL GAS STATION ON SHADOWBRIAR, THEY WILL RECEIVE 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES (except for gas..). =)
Ok, Now for the rules!!

Rules for the meet

1) No alcohol. Let us repeat: NO alcohol. No drugs as well.

2) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.

3) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)

4) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.

5) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters or give it to the cleanup crew at the end of the meet (they have trash bags). Do not leave trash on the ground.

6) There will be a diverse mix of cars and people (we welcome all kinds of cars). Please respect each other.

7) No street racing at or near the event.

8) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.

9) No speeding in the parking lot!

10) Business supporters have top priority!

NOTE: Check inside frequently for important announcements, great drinks, as well as random raffles throughout the night!!!

***Wash those cars !!! a lot of photographers will be out this event! ***

The Biggest the Baddest, the Best.

Old 11-23-2007 | 12:59 PM
|
I just copied and pasted the info here- check out the video

John P-I would also like to extend appreciation to all of those that have supported this meet for as long it has gone on for. Attached is the video coverage of the last Access Zero event, along with personal interviews with some of Houston's leaders in the car community. Thank you very much

Access Zero Celebration

http://stage6.divx.com/accesszero/video/1881790/

Old 11-26-2007 | 04:14 AM
are there usually G owners at this meet?

Old 11-26-2007 | 12:11 PM
No not really, this is just another one of those "open to any car" meets that are all over Houston. If you want to go to an all g35 meet, check out Revok's thread.

Last edited by nyckid; 11-26-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-26-2007 | 12:28 PM
|
Originally Posted by MaximaPower
are there usually G owners at this meet?
yes there are other G's there including myself. come on out to one of the biggest and best car meets in houston There is an average of about 200 plus that attend. thats cars not spectators

Originally Posted by nyckid
No not really, this is just another one of those "open to any car" meets that are all over Houston. If you want to go to an all g35 meet, check out Revok's thread.
Yes there are other G ownders at the meet! have you ever been to a PZ meet before? if you dont like open invites from other enthusist then your not helping the scene at all GTFO!!!

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 11-26-2007 at 12:31 PM.
Old 11-26-2007 | 12:51 PM
i might check this one out..havent been to any meets lately....i do know that PZ meets have huge turnouts

Old 11-26-2007 | 03:16 PM
pretty good meets but my car is stock so im not gonna make it.

Old 11-26-2007 | 03:20 PM
|
Originally Posted by texasg
pretty good meets but my car is stock so im not gonna make it.
your car doesnt have to be modified to attend a meet. come out and enjoy the houston import scene and support the scene
there are plenty of stock vehicles there that attend. come out, u wont be dissappointed

Old 11-26-2007 | 03:34 PM
I have been there I have been to almost every meet in Houston. I was just there in my old car.

Old 11-26-2007 | 04:15 PM
FYI, I've been to the PZ meet a few times before, so I know what it's about. Thank You, and it's nothing special anyways. To me, it's just another import meet around Houston. That's just my opinion. Why you all up in my face anyways? All I said was it's pretty much an open car meet. I NEVER said there wasn't any G's there. Learn to read between the lines a lil. I'm just letting others know incase they were interested in having an exclusive G35's ONLY meet. Maybe you need to GTFO. Not everyone here is interested in seeing Hondas all day long. I know I come here to see and meet other g35 owners, not honda owners, not subaru owners, etc. If i wanted that I can visit houston-imports.com. Thats why they post those kind of meets on there. It's cool and all that you advertise your non g35 events/meets. But it's kind of sad when you get more non-g35 events than actual g35 ones on an all g35 community website. I'm just trying to keep things on track here.

As far for helping THE SCENE. I'm trying to help the G35 scene and have been ever since I became a member on here. Sorry, I kinda grew out of the import scene a long time ago. Not really into that anymore.

But whatever, thats my .02 cents, don't mean to rain on your parade.

Last edited by nyckid; 11-26-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-26-2007 | 06:02 PM
|
FYI, I've been to the PZ meet a few times before, so I know what it's about. Thank You, and it's nothing special anyways. To me, it's just another import meet around Houston. That's just my opinion. Why you all up in my face anyways? All I said was it's pretty much an open car meet. I NEVER said there wasn't any G's there. Learn to read between the lines a lil. I'm just letting others know incase they were interested in having an exclusive G35's ONLY meet. Maybe you need to GTFO. Not everyone here is interested in seeing Hondas all day long. I know I come here to see and meet other g35 owners, not honda owners, not subaru owners, etc. If i wanted that I can visit houston-imports.com. Thats why they post those kind of meets on there. It's cool and all that you advertise your non g35 events/meets. But it's kind of sad when you get more non-g35 events than actual g35 ones on an all g35 community website. I'm just trying to keep things on track here.

As far for helping THE SCENE. I'm trying to help the G35 scene and have been ever since I became a member on here. Sorry, I kinda grew out of the import scene a long time ago. Not really into that anymore.

But whatever, thats my .02 cents, don't mean to rain on your parade.
thats good im glad you went to PZ before. First of all im not in your face im voicing opinion, just like you are. well if i stand correct, we all have to start someone where. 99% of us probably owned a honda before. myself i owned three of them. so we all have to start somewhere. an exclusive G35 meet is cool and all. but i have love for all makes an models. it would be nice to have my G35 come out to PZ meets and Chewy ***** meets.

i didnt join these forums just to meet G35 drivers, i joined to meet anyone on this forum know matter what type of vehicle they own.

subrau owners?

anyways, my parade hasnt gotten rained on.

Back on topic:

Old 11-26-2007 | 06:34 PM
if i can get off i will attend. and i also owned 4 hondas before my g35. i was smart enough to realize that i could drive something nicer with the money i was puttin into my hondas.

Old 11-26-2007 | 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
i didnt join these forums just to meet G35 drivers, i joined to meet anyone on this forum know matter what type of vehicle they own.
Well that's your reason. Mine is to meet g35 owners. And since this is a g35 forum, i'm sure the majority on here own one or more. Hence why a site like this exists. To gather all g35 enthusiasts from all over. Just like they have sites made just for Lexus's, s2000, bmw's... it's not like im discriminating other makes. But its the one reason why I'm here. Because I have an interest for g35's.

My import, honda loving days are long gone. The scene use to be cool back in the beginning when it started. But nowadays its just crap. But like I said, that's just my opinion.

So yeah, back on topic...

Old 11-26-2007 | 08:39 PM
|
Well that's your reason. Mine is to meet g35 owners. And since this is a g35 forum, i'm sure the majority on here own one or more. Hence why a site like this exists. To gather all g35 enthusiasts from all over. Just like they have sites made just for Lexus's, s2000, bmw's... it's not like im discriminating other makes. But its the one reason why I'm here. Because I have an interest for g35's.

My import, honda loving days are long gone. The scene use to be cool back in the beginning when it started. But nowadays its just crap. But like I said, that's just my opinion.

So yeah, back on topic...
im a infiniti enthuists myself. but whatever bro.

back on topic

Old 11-27-2007 | 07:36 PM
im a fan of well done cars. this is an event that you can go to and see show cars on the street. there will be fully sponsored cars there. this is going to be like a free car show in a parking lot. i really want to go. maybe i can meet you northsideracing. look for me in a black g coupe with the black junction produce wheels. and anyone else that is going dont be affraid to say whats up. i dont hate or discriminate.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***December 8, 2007 : Squared-off and Planet Zero Present***