South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Horrible dealerships!!!! Orr Nissan Bossier City, LA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Horrible dealerships!!!! Orr Nissan Bossier City, LA

I was thinking after my experence with Orr Nissan of Bossier City, LA. That we should try and give each other the heads up on bad dealerships.

I took my G to the dealership because a clip in the back left rotor that was attached to the E-brake sensor fell off and made my poor G sound like she was about to loose a wheel while I was traveling. I was 200 miles away when this happened. After stopping and making sure my wheel wasn't going to fall off, I continued on to Shreveport, LA.

I took it to the dealership the next day. The tech was about to put my wheel back on and said he couldn't find anything.... so I did his job and showed him what was wrong and fixed it. They tried to charge me $160 for fifteen minutes of work because the guy took his lunch break while the car was on the lift. I talked them down to $65.

It gets better.

When the tech was backing off the lift, he turned the wheels to quick and put a 12 inch gash in my greddy front and cracked it at the mounting point. He didn't even say anything to anyone. After I paid and got my keys back, I went out to my car thought that he hit the curb because he got it very close.
That is when it all started.

The service director Guy something told me they would take care of it and not to worry. They would have their body guy come out and handle everything. This had happened on a Wed. and I was going back home to Florida on Friday. I never heared anything so I stopped by Fri. morning before I left to see what the deal was. They told me they dropped the ball and forgot. But for me to take it to a body shop in Pensacola and they would pay to fix it. I went and was given a quote of $1100.00, the cheapest of 3.

It has been over a month now with nothing done. I have been calling everyday and the service director wont take my calls. I was able to get the owners number, Steven Bell 318-272-5792. It took my call originally but after he knew what I wanted he wouldn't take my calls. I have had to call from different numbers just so he would answer.

I finally spoke to him two days ago. He told me he would not pay the quote given, but he would give me $300 or I could drive my car all the way back from Pensacola, Fl so he can fix cheaply. After arguing for a few minutes, he had the nerve to tell me that I am the one who wants it fixed and put it in a shop, that I can take care of it.

I have since contacted the Better Buisness Bureau and debating on having one of my lawers send a treatening letter. I invite everyone to call Steven Bell and let him know what a fine establishment he is running.

BUT NEVER EVER TAKE YOU G/Z TO A ORR DEALERSHIP IN BOSSIER CITY OR SHREVEPORT BECAUSE THEY WONT FIX WHAT THEY SCREW UP.