South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

[Houston] Plans for another G35 Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Swerving and Weaving
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well i got my car out of Modena's shop today and it looks perfect except a minor paint difference.

As an update for the post i made on houston-imports: i have had a few people ask if they can show up to take pics and such b/c they are big fans of the Gs. I told them that they can show up as long as they behave.

Do we have plans for after the meet yet? Maybe a cruise down into memorial park or what?

Old 04-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Hey, for those that are DEFINITELY going could you all post up a CONTACT NUMBER.. so that I or others in the same situation, that are "MAYBE" could call to see where exactly you all are at at certain times.

I'm planning to go out to the meet, but i might be late. So if I could have some contact numbers that's would be great cause in case you all move the meet or so, i could get a hold of someone and meet up. THANKS =)

Old 04-01-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by Poptarts
As an update for the post i made on houston-imports: i have had a few people ask if they can show up to take pics and such b/c they are big fans of the Gs. I told them that they can show up as long as they behave.
what kind of people are you inviting that you have to tell to behave?

And if it's going to be a bunch of dudes in riced out civics, I'll pass on this G meet.

Old 04-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Swerving and Weaving
Originally Posted by robbdogg
what kind of people are you inviting that you have to tell to behave?

And if it's going to be a bunch of dudes in riced out civics, I'll pass on this G meet.

well i didnt per say invite anyone. i posted up on houston-imports hoping to try and attract other G owners who arent on this board, and got a few hits back from people who are in love with the G35 and would liketo come to the meet. I said in reply "It's an open meet. We cant stop people from coming. But if you dont behave yourself then we, the G owners, will ask them to leave."

Plus its not like there is room to scrw around in the JJ/SBux parking lot. That thing is always packed.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Only a few more hours to what I know will be a very highly successful Houston G35 meet!!

Looking forward to it!!

Old 04-01-2005, 04:43 PM
could i get some ppls numbers that are definitely going to the meet today...

i'm probably going to be late and just need to be able to get ahold of someone so i know where to meet if things change.

Thanks =)

what's the official count? =)

Old 04-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Glad you said something! I thought it was this weekend. Yeah I'm game...we could leave friday night and drive in together. Hopefully we can get a few guys to come down with us.

Originally Posted by JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE
Hey Cartfish, the Import Daze is until next weekend 7th. Are you taking off early to Htown? I'm planning on driving down to H-town on Fri. night if possible. Any other Houston G riders going to the import show. Would be nice if we could all meet up for breakfast then park together?

Any takers?

JD

Old 04-01-2005, 07:55 PM
damn! It's 7:00 and I'm still sitting here in the office. I really hope I can get out of here on time, but it doesn't look good. I always miss these meets, and I was extremely excited to make it out to this one. My job is so lame!

Old 04-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey, I missed it. I was in the office till 830pm on Friday. (damn investment banking). Yea. I have another car in Houston that I'm trying to sell. I just leave it at my parents. Anyhow, I dont have a yacht. -)

Old 04-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Darn! I missed that meet....Oh well....Hey guys new to this site I was from the ClubG35 site before....Is there plans to be another meet possibly? Looking forward to hearing from ya!

Old 04-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Sorry if I made it a lil late, damn construction held me back a lil bit, didn't get a chance to say hi to some of you guys... Lawboy, were you the only sedan there? But I did meet Cartish, Robbdogg and his girlfriend I think, very nice people...

the meet wasn't so bad... at least we didn't get kicked out or anything this time... people need to stay longer though. Anyways wassup infinitie, welcome to the club.

Yes there will be plans for another meet, if i can get some help out from some of you guys here to organize the next one...

I was thinking of having the next meet in the daytime, at a nice park, where we can have a BBQ and eat, hang out, etc... what do you guys think? Maybe a short cruise also...

You guys know of any nice parks around here? With nice scenery, lakes... trees, etc? The only nice ones I've seen are local neighborhood parks...

Last edited by Eurog35; 04-06-2005 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:35 AM
sorry i couldn't stay long guys! nice to meet everyone! ( i was in the 05 G/ black w/ the gold TE's )

Old 04-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by Eurog35
Sorry if I made it a lil late, damn construction held me back a lil bit, didn't get a chance to say hi to some of you guys... Lawboy, were you the only sedan there? But I did meet Cartish, Robbdogg and his girlfriend I think, very nice people...
That wasn't me LOL

I had to bail - sorry that I couldn't make it. I do hope that the next time I won't have anything come up.

Old 04-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Wassup Euro....thanks for the welcome! I'm really glad some of the H-town G-Unit folks were able to get a meet together on the other sight i went to it was like pulling teeth!! As far as your question park...All i can think of is memorial park or clear lake park....if ppl are interested in taking a cruise down there or possibly galveston? I'll see if my girl would like to drive her G as well that would be a fun drive cruising up and down the seawall??...I dunno just a suggestion....Let me know i'll help out if you need

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [Houston] Plans for another G35 Meet