SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Raleigh, NC Area Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2006 | 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by DurhamNC
Amp and Oz, have yall seen the chick who drives my car now... Jesus Freaking Christ!

Not only does she live like 3 miles from me but...
She's using the rear window as a damn billboard for her company!

For those of you that don't know me, I had a Blk\Blk\Blk Dpe's

I want to slap her now!
OH snap Ant...i had no idea you sold your G!

And...to the chick who u sold it to....she should be locked up man! What are you riding in now?

Old 06-09-2006 | 11:36 AM
I still have my boogar green nissan sentra! I had 70k on the odometer (g35) jump ship now while I still had my *** attached to me. I came out a few dollars short of my payoff after the consignment deal.

It sold in 1 week!

I didn't want to deal with pre-qualifying and test driving people around all day.

Now the key question is what will I get next...and let me assure you, when I set my eyes on something, I will do what I have to do to get it!

drum roll please!

Twin turbo Saleen s7! I am 2-3 years out unless I have a few business deals come through early.

In the meantime, I'm saving money to open up my Mortgage Office. It's about time I step out on my own. Been doing this SH*T for too long!

Old 06-13-2006 | 01:36 PM
Amp and Oz, have yall seen the chick who drives my car now... Jesus Freaking Christ!

Not only does she live like 3 miles from me but...
She's using the rear window as a damn billboard for her company!

For those of you that don't know me, I had a Blk\Blk\Blk Dpe's

I want to slap her now!

Yeah I saw it. I thought it was you at first and then I saw the bilboard and remembered that you were selling your car. I just shook my head.

Old 06-19-2006 | 11:41 AM
Damn shame ain't it! She's cool as a fan but damn!

Old 06-19-2006 | 11:39 PM
Damn shame ain't it! She's cool as a fan but damn!
Yeah I know- I guess whatever floats her boat. I don't see you on Six Forks as much as I used to. Then again, it could be because I would normally be looking for your G. I think that I will be selling my car next year- perhaps when the next G comes out and if it it's nt priced too high. Otherwise I will be looking for a different brand.

Old 06-21-2006 | 02:03 PM
I blend in with all of the other boogar green nissan sentra's! You would never notice me.

I go through a car every 1-2 years and it had 70k on the odometer so it was time to jump ship while I still had my *** intact.

I paid $550 for the sentra and had everything flushed and tightened down.

It runs pretty damn good! Previous owner was one of my fraternity brothers mom.

I saw that girl this morning on six forks.

I am working on two major projects right now, so hopefully if I can hold out and if everything works to my advantage I really think the Saleen S7 will be my next NEW car!

That is at least 2yrs at the earliest. It's a lofty goal and I hope that I change my mind as my income increases.

For me to spend 600k for a damn car is stupid! I could think of a Million other places that could go! We'll See.

Old 06-21-2006 | 06:58 PM
yeah man, i'd invest that money in something other than a car, you'll thank yourself in the longrun when you can retire early.

Old 06-23-2006 | 12:34 AM
Narc, That's the goal! To be able to retire in the next 2-4 years.

Now help me reach that goal! Every loan counts when your 100% commission!

Tell everyone you know...Anthony The Mortgage Loan Officer I've Never Met Is The Best In The Triangle!!! LOL

Then send them to my very informative website at http://www.anthony-holt.com

Old 06-23-2006 | 02:31 PM
Ox has crawled out of his cave....

So you sold your G Ant? Wow. Whats the banner this chick has on your car now? I'll have to keep my eye out.

Old 06-25-2006 | 05:29 PM
Ox what's up? It has something to do with her Bail Bond Business I think! I could barely read it from the distance I saw it.

Old 06-28-2006 | 04:08 PM
Whats up guys... just moved to the area. Wanted to say hello.

Old 06-28-2006 | 04:48 PM
Hey there Clemmdog

I have been kind of keeping my mouth shut and learning what I can from all the knowledgeable guys on this site, but I guess I can welcome you to the area, I accually live in Morrisville right past Cary
maybe one of these days all us RTP G35 guys can get together for a meet, I've never been to one and thinnk it would be cool to get together and talk with a bunch of other G guys

Old 06-28-2006 | 05:01 PM
It's really hard to get G's together in the area. The few guys who wanted to get together ended up going to Z meets.

Our first meet was pretty cool. I think we had 11 cars. The irony was that every vehicle was either black or silver!

That was over 2yrs ago I believe...and we have never had one since (strictly g's).

Old 06-28-2006 | 06:02 PM
I know there is a big 300z club in the area, back when I had the Black 300zx
I was on the lokcal forum, but I was always too busy with school to get to any of the local lunches they had at Chico's which is closed now

Old 06-29-2006 | 07:33 AM
Well... I am pretty busy and travel a fair share. But I would certainly be up for a meet sometime. I actually live in Garner, but Raleigh or Cary arent too far away.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Raleigh, NC Area Owners