SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Myrtle Beach, SC Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2009 | 05:37 PM
1. DOCWADE87 Saturday
2. daG35man04 Friday
3. UrangeAve (Most likely Friday!)
4. FinallyGotaG Saturday (but shooting for Fri)
5. Fields (a friend of mine)...drives a G35
6. Mike (a friend of mine)...drives a G37
7. Surfer05rdr (my350z.com) But is stayin at his condo
8. TurboDreamzG Saturday
9. jlinc04
10.Dingo and gf (a friend) in corvette (stayin in other room though)
11. carofchoice and possibly some friends

Im in for Friday..........I might stay at another Hotel that is less then a block away? Not sure yet?

Old 02-03-2009 | 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by UrangeAve
1. DOCWADE87 Saturday
2. daG35man04 Friday
3. UrangeAve (Most likely Friday!)
4. FinallyGotaG Saturday (but shooting for Fri)
5. Fields (a friend of mine)...drives a G35
6. Mike (a friend of mine)...drives a G37
7. Surfer05rdr (my350z.com) But is stayin at his condo
8. TurboDreamzG Saturday
9. jlinc04
10.Dingo and gf (a friend) in corvette (stayin in other room though)
11. carofchoice and possibly some friends

Im in for Friday..........I might stay at another Hotel that is less then a block away? Not sure yet?
for just Friday or both Friday and Sat? If just friday since there will be a lil group for just friday we should find a cheap hotel on the strip!

Old 02-03-2009 | 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by daG35man04
for just Friday or both Friday and Sat? If just friday since there will be a lil group for just friday we should find a cheap hotel on the strip!
Probably both. My girl hates to move hotel to hotel, but Im sure most of the night Sat will be at the hotel with you guys.

Old 02-03-2009 | 08:28 PM
Can someone post up the address to the sand dune resort?? My first time going out that way.. Also I have a buddy that just got a blue 370z, gonna try and get him to roll and maybe some others

Old 02-03-2009 | 08:38 PM
201 74th Ave N

Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572

Are you commin both nights? That would be nice I saw one on the road the other day.

Old 02-03-2009 | 08:40 PM
Price went down for the 3 bedroom suit to $126.00 For Sat night on Hotels

Old 02-04-2009 | 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by SouthernG35
Wish I could make it guys but don't think it is going to be possable. I blew my head gasket saturday night running a head/cam Z06 and Bolt on and tuned 335I. Don't know if I am going to just replace the gasket or build the block. Money is a little tight due to the shi**y economy!!
Sorry to hear about your ride man....hate that happened. Hope you get her up and running soon. Maybe next time you can catch with us.

Old 02-04-2009 | 06:43 AM
Price went down for the 3 bedroom suit to $126.00 For Sat night on Hotels
That's not bad man! You figure...me and barbz stay in one bed....you and kayla in the other one....somebody else in the spare bed, and somebody on the pullout couch, (which i think my friend britt is coming also) that's like 6 people... only like 21 bucks a person per night =) Then we have more money to spend on the booz for saturday night haha. Oh by the way....i believe i will be going to the concert and heading back to columbia sunday night after the concert cause the wifey has to work but i'm gonna try and get that day off for her. Here is the link if anyone is interested in purchasing tickets for hollywood undead: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E...d=60&brand=hob

Old 02-04-2009 | 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by TurboDreamzG
That's not bad man! You figure...me and barbz stay in one bed....you and kayla in the other one....somebody else in the spare bed, and somebody on the pullout couch, (which i think my friend britt is coming also) that's like 6 people... only like 21 bucks a person per night =) Then we have more money to spend on the booz for saturday night haha. Oh by the way....i believe i will be going to the concert and heading back to columbia sunday night after the concert cause the wifey has to work but i'm gonna try and get that day off for her. Here is the link if anyone is interested in purchasing tickets for hollywood undead: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E...d=60&brand=hob

I was thinkin everyone stay there so we can party and it be cheap as hell. Me and the gf and You and ure gf can get one room. And who ever else wants to cram in our room (on the floor). And then everyone else get the other rooms. And people can sleep on the pull out couch. The suite can fit about 14 in beds and a lot more on the floor. I can bring a blow up bed if someone wants to use it. That way the price for the hotel will only be like $10 - $15 a person and everyone will still be together from the meet. Then way more money for booz! lol

Im gonna talk to the gf about going to the concert and maybe just comming home after and see what she says. Ill let ya know!

Old 02-04-2009 | 04:36 PM
201 74th Ave N

Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572

Are you commin both nights? That would be nice I saw one on the road the other day.
Thx bro, I'll see who I can get to roll... what are you guys up to this weekend??

Old 02-04-2009 | 05:26 PM
http://www.hotels.com/property.do?po...&s=1&CIMonth=2

This is the link for the hotel we are staying at....sloop has already got the pricing on the three bedroom executive suite, right? that's the room we are gonna stay in and it's 126/night. As you can see from the pictures we have plenty of room for people to stay, so take a look and let me know what everyone else thinks. If link doesn't work somebody let me know and i'll repost.

Old 02-04-2009 | 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by TurboDreamzG
http://www.hotels.com/property.do?po...&s=1&CIMonth=2

This is the link for the hotel we are staying at....sloop has already got the pricing on the three bedroom executive suite, right? that's the room we are gonna stay in and it's 126/night. As you can see from the pictures we have plenty of room for people to stay, so take a look and let me know what everyone else thinks. If link doesn't work somebody let me know and i'll repost.

Yea that the right place, it looks like the price went up a lil but we can see what we can do. Maybe having AAA or something will help it down again . Anyway it will nice and cheap and NICE. When should we make the reservation?

Old 02-04-2009 | 06:07 PM
when you guys start making the reservations post it up so i can make one too. thanks

Old 02-04-2009 | 06:08 PM
we would only need one for the 3 bedroom suite and everyone just put money together

Old 02-04-2009 | 06:18 PM
this is for what date again??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Myrtle Beach, SC Meet