SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Lost jdm nismo bumper bolt!!! Needs a good home!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2009 | 05:21 PM
JBF
verniiice

Old 04-05-2009 | 06:11 PM
Jeff that looks sick man! So correct me cause I dont know....the mastergrade that is the trunk....is the wing "built" into the trunk or molded into the trunk or did you just get a carbon fiber trunk and put that spoiler on it? Cause you didn't have the spoiler before did you? I want ....I want!! Oh yeah we are gonna hook up next weekend and do something man so make sure you come down...might take our cars downtown for some photos if i have mine back. keep your fingers crossed

Old 04-05-2009 | 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by TurboDreamzG
Jeff that looks sick man! So correct me cause I dont know....the mastergrade that is the trunk....is the wing "built" into the trunk or molded into the trunk or did you just get a carbon fiber trunk and put that spoiler on it? Cause you didn't have the spoiler before did you? I want ....I want!! Oh yeah we are gonna hook up next weekend and do something man so make sure you come down...might take our cars downtown for some photos if i have mine back. keep your fingers crossed

yeah its a one piece cf trunk with molded in spoiler. my old trunk had the same spoiler that you have and i didnt care for it so i got this one. def down for next weekend. you know of any good spots for a photo shoot? got the fingers crossed for getting your ride back.

Old 04-05-2009 | 07:34 PM
Looks great Jeff! Cant really tell its carbon. Im painting my G Black!

Old 04-05-2009 | 07:47 PM
yeah its def hard to tell in the pics. maybe youll be able to see it better in this one. if not im gonna try to take some night time pics of it.

Old 04-05-2009 | 08:22 PM
Awesome Jeff....Looks like Im going to have to get a new trunk now!

Old 04-05-2009 | 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by TwosG35
Awesome Jeff....Looks like Im going to have to get a new trunk now!

hahaha thanks man. here are some night pics so you can tell its cf.

Old 04-05-2009 | 09:38 PM
Looks good Man!

Old 04-05-2009 | 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by daG35man04
Looks good Man!

grassy a$$

Old 04-06-2009 | 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by carofchoice
yeah its a one piece cf trunk with molded in spoiler. my old trunk had the same spoiler that you have and i didnt care for it so i got this one. def down for next weekend. you know of any good spots for a photo shoot? got the fingers crossed for getting your ride back.
Oh ok yeah that's cool...I been lookin for a new spoiler and I think I'm going with the Gialla spoiler and I'm gonna have it molded in, it looks so much cleaner that way. Yeah I hope I get it back to....but yeah I know a guy from team rush and he knows quite a few spots in the downtown area...some parking garages and stuff to, maybe if I have it back we can get some sunset shots near lake murray on the damn or something. I think I might plan a cookout at my place this weekend and we'll get some beer and stuff and have some people over.

Old 04-06-2009 | 11:58 AM
|
its alright...HAHAH paint that crap! you know you will end up doing it...and sell me that grill already!! looks good man!

Old 04-06-2009 | 11:59 AM
Oh ok yeah that's cool...I been lookin for a new spoiler and I think I'm going with the Gialla spoiler and I'm gonna have it molded in, it looks so much cleaner that way. Yeah I hope I get it back to....but yeah I know a guy from team rush and he knows quite a few spots in the downtown area...some parking garages and stuff to, maybe if I have it back we can get some sunset shots near lake murray on the damn or something. I think I might plan a cookout at my place this weekend and we'll get some beer and stuff and have some people over.

sounds like a plan man, you got my number so hit me up.

Old 04-06-2009 | 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Obsideon_G35
its alright...HAHAH paint that crap! you know you will end up doing it...and sell me that grill already!! looks good man!

you know im gonna paint everything and thats a no on the grill. hhahahah

Old 04-06-2009 | 02:29 PM
Jeff- I think I might have my original plenum around here somewhere if you want it so you can send it off to have it polished so you can still have your original one on until you swap it out.

Sloop- Do you have the G back yet or what man?

Old 04-06-2009 | 02:38 PM
Jeff- I think I might have my original plenum around here somewhere if you want it so you can send it off to have it polished so you can still have your original one on until you swap it out.

Sloop- Do you have the G back yet or what man?

i already purchased a polished upper plenum, thanks though, good lookin out

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lost jdm nismo bumper bolt!!! Needs a good home!!!!