Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 02:39 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennesaw GA Meet UPDATE!

Originally Posted by xCALiBUR05
What up guys and gals?

I am just curious to try to set up a 350/G meet in GA and wanted to see how many might be interested.

The spot I had in mind is the Hooters in Kennesaw, GA on HWY 41 in front of Cowboys. There is plenty of parking in this area around and behind Hooters.

I am thinking sometime around the beginning of November, possibly the first Saturday which is the 7th. Nothing set in stone but figure it gives plenty of time to plan around or change the date if need be. If it works out we can work out a time later.

If anyone is on another forum that wants to spread the word of this please do!

The address is:
2102 Old Highway 41
Kennesaw, GA 30144

UPDATE:

Ok guys I think it is kinda obvious that isnt going anywhere lol

BUT the good news is if you were like me and didnt know about mygfrenzy.com like someone suggested that is where ALL of the GA/ATL people hang out.

So instead of trying to get this going in a month, they friendly folks at gfrenzy have monthly meets at the Perimeter Mall Taco Mac. They said we were all more than welcome to come out.

Here is the link to the event! BTW if you havent joined up with them they seem to be cool! And local parts are always good!

http://www.mygfrenzy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16042

Old 10-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Glad you found the frenzy site.....I just dont know why everyone from the surrounding area dont post here since we have our own subforum.

Anyways the meets are always hit or miss...sometimes its packed out but sometimes there are like 10 cars if that. Dont know how its going to be since its starting to get cooler.

But dont get distress with ur own meet that you are trying to put together....like I said I would be one of the few to come out to it if I remb and all.