SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

KP Technologies window-up and VDC modules

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KP Technologies window-up and VDC modules

It's official, I'm an authorized reseller for KP TECHNOLOGIES window-up and traction control(VDC) memory modules. The window-up modules work for the Infiniti G35, Nissan 350Z, and the following models w/remote window: Nissan Maxima, Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra, Mini Cooper, Honda Accord, Lexus IS 300, Various BMW and various AUdi. The traction control(VDC) memory modules work for the Infiniti G35, Nissan 350z and 2002 Nissan Maxima.

I'm selling the window-up module for $55 and the traction control(VDC) module for $35. Plus Free installation if you have them installed at one of our monthly meets. Both include a one year manufacturer warranty. I have both of these mods installed and can Demo them at any time.

The window-up module allows you to roll up the windows by pressing the lock button twice. If you've ever been showing someone your car and put the windows down with your key fob, you know how obnoxious it is to have to put the key in the ingnition to put them back up. Not to mention if you left your windows down and it starts to rain. It also has a programmable auto door lock feature, that will lock your doors after 6 seconds of key being in the ignition(This feature can be turned on or off).

****Will work on ANY Coupe and only Sedan with Premium System for all 4 windows up, non premium will only do 2 front windows

The traction control(VDC) memory module makes it so when you turn it off it stays off till you manually turn it back on. It will not come on every time you turn the car on and off like it does now. This mod puts you in FULL control of the traction control on your vehicle!!

These modules are brand new and have a 1 year manufacturers warranty from KP Technologies.

Detailed INFO on these mods is on KPtechnologies.net
KP prices are higher and you have to pay shipping and get no install. Buy it from me and Save, get free installation if you attend one of our local meets or one of the local car shows that I'm attending. And for a limited time I'm willing to meet up if our monthly meet isn't convenient.

After the limited time that I'm offering free installation outside our monthly meets, the install for the Window-up mod will be $15 and the traction control will be $12.

If you're outside the Georgia area, I can also have them shipped to you, but I will have to charge actual Shipping costs to your zipcode.

2003 G35 Coupe 6MT/Black/Graphite/15% tint/6 wire GroundingGear™

Old 09-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Re: KP Technologies window-up and VDC modules

Cool. I'm glad to see that a good forum member is promoting a good product.

I have the window up module and the door locks enabled and I love what Kevin Pierson has done so far for "us". I just can't wait for the sunroof module and I'll be set.

Good luck Canton!

<font color=blue>The above statements are only my take on the issue. If you disagree with anything I typed then you are 100% right!</font color=blue>

Old 09-12-2004, 02:08 PM

Thanks neffster

btw, any plans to come up fro Nopi Nationals? SFLG35 might come up.

Old 09-12-2004, 06:39 PM

The offer sounds good but I have too many other responsibilities as a father and husband that will not allow an overnight trip at this time. Plus I'm greasing the skids for new wheels, tires and a coil-over suspension (a man's gotta' have priorities, right?). Any way, a trip to Atlanta would be usurped by a trip to Hawaii first. We've been talking about that for some time now. The wife wouldn't have it any other way...

<font color=blue>The above statements are only my take on the issue. If you disagree with anything I typed then you are 100% right!</font color=blue>

Old 09-13-2004, 02:55 PM

will you be at nopi nationals? im be up there this weekend and i would like the window mod. let me know asap. thanks

Still too slow...

Old 09-14-2004, 09:12 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

I know I shouldnt do this here, but would you be intrested in buying one back, I love the product but my alarm does the windows for me. Works perfectly..

-------
Mike
'04 6Mt Diamond Graphite Coupe
Prem. / Aero / 18" Sport wheels / Trunk Mat / Alum. Pedals / 10% Tints / V1 / CompuStar 2Way Alarm

Old 09-16-2004, 12:05 AM

btw, if you're out side the GA Area and If there is another reseller in you area, I could refer you to them and that might minimize or eliminate the shipping costs.

Old 09-16-2004, 01:01 AM

an update on vehicle compatibility the window-up mod works for 350Z, G35, Maxima, Accord and they are beta testing for the Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra, Mini Cooper, Lexus IS 300, Various BMW and various Audi.

The traction control(VDC) memory modules work for most vehicles with traction control. Contact me or KP Technologies for specific vehicle information.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:00 AM

If you're interested in these mods or have any questions, you can send me an email at Joe.Healey@kptechnologies.net