SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Infiniti of Charlotte=awesome, Bradshaw Infinit=bad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Infiniti of Charlotte=awesome, Bradshaw Infinit=bad

I purchased a Used 07 Sedan in June and just got around to getting the warranty claims taken care of (fuel filler stops, brake judder, over-window weather stripping, interior peeling). I live in Asheville, so I don't have a local dealership to take it to.

I attempted to call Bradshaw Infiniti in Greenville twice. Both times I was transferred to "Infiniti Service" which sounded like it was a person's voice mail. I left a message and they never called back. I don't know if this is because they're primarily an Acura dealer or what.

A few days later, I called Infiniti of Charlotte, was immediately transferred to someone (John the Service Manager) who I gave my VIN and mileage to and they confirmed my valid warranty. I told John about the warranty work I wanted to get done and he was able to schedule it without any questions. Even the steering wheel and door trim was replaced at no cost and no hassle. The only thing I paid for was an alignment. They put me in a G37 loaner and I was back there in a little over 24 hours to pick up my car with functioning brakes and a new steering wheel & door trim. They wanted me to pay $70 to replace my air filters, but I have a JWT PopCharger sitting in front of me thats going in this weekend.

Just thought I'd share my experience with the people around my neck of the woods since good experiences with dealerships are few and far between and I would have appreciated a type of thread like this when I first needed to get opinions on local places.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Was trying to decide whether to take the G in to Infiniti of Carlotte or Lake Norman. Being in Hickory I can pick either one.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:26 AM
I always had terrific service, no resistance to TSB and warranty work along with loaners even if for a few hours from Lake Norman. I initially shopped at Charlotte but was turned off by the sales experience. I ended up purchasing from Lake Norman as well.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Thanks for info, I live in Lexington area. Have been to winston salem very fake peoples i don't even think they changed my oil. I'll drive an extra hour just for that customer service satisfaction thanks for info will try that place next oil change.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
i used to work at bradshaw for over 3 years as a tech, just moved to atl a couple months ago and workin at nalley infiniti in marietta now. there's no telling if the service writers you "left" a message for actually got the message or ignored your message if you just rambled on about warranty work needing to be done before your factory warranty runs out.....honestly, nobody as a service writer likes to have someone come in with a car about to run out of warranty with a list of stuff they want fixed lol. but i cant tell you what happened as far as your message getting replied to.......but bradshaw is/was a pretty reputable shop in the region.....they would have regular customers come from GA, NC, TN and even FL to get work done. NOW, since I left and they now have 3 new shoddy techs....i cant say they're doin so well these days lol. but come down to nalley and we'll fix you up! lol atleast you got your stuff fixed tho!

Old 01-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
I have been to infiniti of charlotte twice and that was the last time I will ever go there... The first time I dropped my car off for warranty work, my headlights to be replaced to be exact, I had my mom pick the car up as I was working. When she returned home with the car I realized they had broken my rear view mirror. Luckily I was able to use electrical tape and fix it enough to where its workable... The second time I made this same mistake was for more warranty work, I think the seat heaters or something. Once again I dropped the car off in the morning and did not receive a call back until the next day when they told me it had been sitting out there overnight, NOT within the locked in fence. I was a bit upset to say the least. When my brother and dad returned with the car I noticed that my driver side rear fender had a significant dent and the pin holding the two together was ruined.. I immediately contacted the service department where I was kept on hold for an hour or so until I decided to give up... Wrote them an extremely detailed letter describing my frustration with them, the problems they have, and the plethora of reasons I will NEVER return to that dealership again! Never received a response. And last note, took my G to Nissan off Independence(right down the road from Infiniti) and was treated like royalty... And cheaper than what people reported for the same procedure, coolant flush and transmission fluid change... Just FYI.