SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Jax

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 07:26 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jax

It's been quite some time since we've had a meet. Let me get it started, Superbowl Saturday or the weekend following ?
Bogey grill? tinkle town? beach? other idea's?

I know the following weekend (sat, 12th ) has a big $$$ demolition derby at Jax Raceway followed by the drags if there's any interest in that kind thing. I had planned on going with the family anyways but theres an idea for all to ponder. For those that don't know, my wife is from Middleburg if that explains anything.

Old 01-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Well ya got to it before I did Doug. I've been having too much fun riding.. sorry buddy.

But yeah...we haven't had a get together here in Jax for a few months. I'm always down for the meets. If the weekend is nice..maybe we can do a picnic type thing at Hanna Park or the Hugenot. I always enjoy those...play some football. Throw some ideas out...

Old 01-25-2005, 08:49 AM
If you guys get something finalized we can post it in the calendar section in the FGC Forum. Just like the SFL meet for the 12th...

Old 01-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As much as I want to meet up I can't Super Bowl weekend or the weekend after. We need to figure out who's going to Lokey in March and if we can get something together to meet the CFL guys before they take off. Neffster will probably have a tent out there the night before so we can meet up with the rest of their crew.

Old 01-25-2005, 09:24 PM
geez meat, could your schedule be any harder to work around. Whats your little boy doin? If we can't get the big version maybe you'll let the kid out in your place. Can he borrow the car dad? come on, can he? can he? Please?
O.k. for real, no meet before Lokey ? I think the Lokey meet was the reason for the last meet passover, so whats the deal?

Hey David, why don't you show everyone what a bad *** first time rider gets. If you don't I told you I would and I will !

Old 01-25-2005, 11:19 PM
jax meet

I would be up for it depending on date/time.

Regards, Duane.

Attached Thumbnails Jax-copy-dsc01669.jpg  
Old 01-26-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by bunnone
I would be up for it depending on date/time.

Regards, Duane.
Sounds to me like someone should just set a FIRM date and time and see if you guys can get a few people together.

Trending Topics

Old 01-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Deep Sea Moderator
I definitely want to hook up before Lokey because I don't know if anyone else is going besides myself.

Old 01-26-2005, 04:16 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
hijacking in progress...

you Jax guys gonna come through Orlando and caravan with us on March 5th??? we'll prolly leave Waterford around 6-6:30am

Old 01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
we'll prolly leave Waterford around 6-6:30am
....for me i would have to say no on getting there that early. I was thinking of leaving here (JAX) around 7 or 6:30 at the earliest. Isn't it only about a 4 hour drive from here?

As for a Jax meet do we still want to plan something? How about a Friday evening meet up then, Russ?

Either way we do need to decide something so we can discuss plans for getting to the Lokey meet.

Last edited by redwillow; 01-26-2005 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
6 or 6:30? Why would you leave that early? You'll be at Lokey in about an hour right?

Chris: I'd like to have a regular Jax meet before then like Doug is suggesting. Right now it's looking like you and I for Lokey.

Old 01-26-2005, 08:25 PM
What is the Lokey meet all about? Date?

Old 01-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by speedeezx
What is the Lokey meet all about? Date?
Please take 5 minutes and peruse the club website. Wes has put several hundred hours into developing it and EVERY CLUB MEMBER should check it at least once a week.

If you're looking for the link it's in 75% of the FGC members sigs, including mine.

Old 01-27-2005, 08:21 AM
I'll be going down to the Lokey meet as well so I'll leave with you guys that morning.

Anyway, yeah...lets get a small meet together before Lokey. Its been months since the last one. We can discuss the caravan to Lokey then if need be. Plus I hear there are a few new G35 owners in Jax.. I'd like to meet new faces.

I kinda grown into the idea of Doug's Jax Raceway idea...a little demo derby then some midnight drags. I'd like to see what I could pull outta the G for old times sake. But before all that, we can do a nice cruise, lunch...etc..

What's everyone's schedule look like?

I'm should be open for the next month Sat through Mon.
I know Doug is off Sun-Mon. (Maybe we can extend the meet into an evening dinner if we don't have it on either of those days or if he can't get another day off)

Russ?
Chris?
Jason?
Others?

Old 01-27-2005, 11:20 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Meatshackle
6 or 6:30? Why would you leave that early? You'll be at Lokey in about an hour right?

Chris: I'd like to have a regular Jax meet before then like Doug is suggesting. Right now it's looking like you and I for Lokey.
no it should take them about 2 hours to get out to lokey in clearwater.

12 no go for me.
someone get a date and ill see if i can make it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jax