SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Atlanta Group Buy on Clear Bra / Paint Protection

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2006 | 08:21 AM
|
Atlanta Group Buy on Clear Bra / Paint Protection

Good morning. I figured I would start a new thread now that we have pricing. As you know, I have been trying to get together some group pricing information from Atlanta Protective Films who did the clear bra on my G35 Coupe. We seem to have a great deal going. Here is what I have:

Infiniti G35C (I would assume the sedan to be the same price or similar)
Full Kit (bumper, fenders, headlights, mirrors, door cups, etc.) - $525
Full kit + Impact Area - $550

I think the Impact Area is the rear wheel area which is covered from the factory and a small strip on the rear bumper. Personally I do not think this is needed. My car has the rear bumper strip in case you want to see it.

If you want a price on another vehicle, let me know. We are getting a similar discount on those as well. Also, feel free to inspect his work on my cars. ]

If you are interested in getting on the list, drop me a PM.

I suppose it goes without saying, but just in case...I, nor my company, am in no way affiliated with this company or the installers. I am just trying to get a better deal for everyone on something that my detailer says is a "must have" for the G's.

-GT

Old 01-20-2006 | 09:24 AM
I'd post that on g35frenzy.com also if you haven't yet (I think that has more atl ppl on it). I may be interested but I also like to do stuff like that myself

Old 01-20-2006 | 10:40 AM
|
Originally Posted by erikill
I'd post that on g35frenzy.com also if you haven't yet (I think that has more atl ppl on it). I may be interested but I also like to do stuff like that myself
Great idea!
I thought about doing it myself as well. After seeing it done, I am glad that I did not. Then again, I tried to do some window tint a few years back on some windows at my house and had a horrible time even with that. If you can do windows VERY well, this might not be all that bad to do yourself.

-GT