Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

one of the saddest days for a long *** time.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
For people that care i got my car back today. Can't wait get home from work to see my baby.

Old 06-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
I don't know how u were raised and how miserable ur life was before u became a law enforcement officer. Yes the car is under my dads name. I do pay payments and insurance. Yes I do help out for the rent time to time when there is a need for it. No I wouldn't have the G if i lived alone right now. But hey guess what I was not raised like u and was not kicked the *** out of the house at age of 18 like ur LAW says. And the saddest part of all is that people like u try to make other peoples life as miserable as u used to have. I actually spoke to law enforcement officer (friend of mine) and he said that he had a choice to let my dad drive the car home without even towing it. But why do that when he had a life that he wasn't happy with and was happy to see my eyes get wet and enjoyed every moment of it, knowing that he is going to create conflict between me and my family. It just pisses me off the mentality that people like u have.
Wow, I didn't realize you were so hurt by this. After all, it was almost gone a whole 24 hours...

You're right, I was soooo sooo very wrong. This was horrible. Good thing you can get on with your life now that everything is back to perfect...

Enjoy your weekend.

Old 06-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Rollin On Dubz
I'll knife u in the throat, E THREAT!

Old 06-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Old 06-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
I don't know how u were raised and how miserable ur life was before u became a law enforcement officer. Yes the car is under my dads name. I do pay payments and insurance. Yes I do help out for the rent time to time when there is a need for it. No I wouldn't have the G if i lived alone right now. But hey guess what I was not raised like u and was not kicked the *** out of the house at age of 18 like ur LAW says. And the saddest part of all is that people like u try to make other peoples life as miserable as u used to have. I actually spoke to law enforcement officer (friend of mine) and he said that he had a choice to let my dad drive the car home without even towing it. But why do that when he had a life that he wasn't happy with and was happy to see my eyes get wet and enjoyed every moment of it, knowing that he is going to create conflict between me and my family. It just pisses me off the mentality that people like u have.
Sorry to hear this. I agree that the cop should have let your father drive your G home. AND, it is easy to see how one could come to the conclusion that this cop was/is an azzhole and is a miserable person. Just consider yourself lucky that his incompetence did not cost you your life. Like having a firearm accidentally go off and strike you or cuff and stuff you in the car and another vehicle rear-ends the patrol car and kills you. There are more important things that cops should be attending to and the cop chose to drag this out. Just let the dad drive the car home and you get license renewed and all is done.

Another thing that would have pissed me off is having a regular tow truck drag my G from the rear. I would insist on a flatbed truck--and I bet yours was dragged from the rear

Last edited by Texan1; 06-04-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Originally Posted by akrus
Wow, I didn't realize you were so hurt by this. After all, it was almost gone a whole 24 hours...

You're right, I was soooo sooo very wrong. This was horrible. Good thing you can get on with your life now that everything is back to perfect...

Enjoy your weekend.

I too would be crushed having my personal property in someone elses possession--even for 1 hour. I don't even like my wife borrowing my G for 30minutes
suf·fer ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sfr)
v. suf·fered, suf·fer·ing, suf·fers
v. intr.
To feel pain or distress; sustain loss, injury, harm, or punishment

com·pas·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (km-pshn)
n.
Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it

Hey Akros--stop it with the boot camp-tough it up, this is life crap
Are you too macho to show compassion unless he posts that his cousin or sister was just killed. Compassion can be for small stuff too. This is a G site where most owners tend to be babies about the G and baby the G. In my house, my car's nickname is the president. Please stand back from the president, please don't scratch the president with that box--look out, watch out. But hey, it looks dammned good for all the ss protection I give it. (sec.serv.prot.)

Old 06-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by Texan1
Another thing that would have pissed me off is having a regular tow truck drag my G from the rear. I would insist on a flatbed truck--and I bet yours was dragged from the rear
Ya man that hurt to watch. He first coulnd't put in on the tow truck bacause my car was too low. Good thing he thought of putting a wood under the tire to get the front up on the tow truck.

I just came home and saw my car. Can't wait to drive it again on monday after i get my licence renewed.

Old 06-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by papagz
wtf....thats a shady freakin cop man. im sorry to hear that. where was it at?
yup...you dad should have been able to take it away.....cop was just trying to give the tow company some business $$$$$$$

Old 06-04-2006, 02:37 AM
Sorry to hear that man but i can relate. I was drivin around in january when a cop pulls me over for "rolling" a stop sign. I thought it was crap and would get off with a warning. Ten minutes later he comes up to my door and arrests me. Turns out i had an outstanding parking ticket and there was a warrant out for my arrest. I was also driving under a suspended license. The cop wasn't a dick about it though he let my roommate drive my car home. Anyways don't sweat about it **** happens and in the end it tends to work itself out.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by QuadCam
a

For example, if you got into a major accident (even if it was the other person's fault), you could be liable because you NEVER should have been behind the wheel without a license.
yup, insurance company will be like what the **** and your screwed. I was driving on a expired license for a year and i got pulled over and the cop wasn't tripping just told me to do it asap, and another time a cop didn't even notice... but my laziness could of caught up to me if i ever got into an accident.

Old 06-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Old 06-05-2006, 03:11 PM
You're serious here????? Sympathy because his car is in a pound??? What rose petalled hallway do you stroll everyday??? I'll give him sympathy when it's deserved. Doing without a car, and having your dad come pick you up isn't one of those times. Trust me.
Yes douchebag.
Sympathy!
The COP had a CHOICE!
But he wouldn't let someone else take the car.
That's a JERK in my books.

We only got one side of the story. Were you there? Care to expand on everything that happened?
I refuse to.
I have a choice to do that for you, but i won't.

Wanna know what got me p!ssed about his thread? The fact that he posted a picture of an officer which had a derogatory caption on it, made me post. The mods certainly saw enough to take it down, maybe you didn't think it was offensive. Trust me, I'd have just passed this teenage cryfest by if that wasn't there.
Wait... and you're callin ME sensitive? *ironic*

Umm, another good one. You certainly are emotionally sensitive - stay away from watching scary movies.
see my comment above

Listen, I wasn't hard on him at all. Life is hard and only gets harder. Better get prepared.
wut-fuggin-ever man. it seems like no one hugged you when you were young, or your parents never gave you a car, or nice stuff and you had to work to get it on your own and you're UBER proud of that.

if that's the case, kudos on the workin yourself up there part.
but u still suck as a person.

my parents never bought me a car when i was young.
they did front half the money for college later on.
it was just food, clothes and 40 bucks to last me a week.
i worked odd jobs and saved what little allowance i got to save up money and bought my first car USED. years later, i landed a nice job, saved up money and bought the G.

am i bitter because some parents get their kid a G and pay for everything??
nope.
that's their life, and this is mine.

but akrus, it's CLEAR you're bitter.

BOTTOM LINE:
COP had a choice.
Could have let someone else take the G but he didn't let that happen.
YOU fail to see that.
That's because you're bitterness clouds your mind.
To me, you're no better than the JERK cop we're talking about here.

That is all,
DRU

Old 06-05-2006, 03:15 PM
In N Out parking lot, I'll bring the boxing gloves.

Old 06-05-2006, 03:34 PM
dude what the fck is wrong w u guys...vlad im sry man...just ignore the figgies as jimmy calls em...ey vlad hows the car btw?

Old 06-05-2006, 03:38 PM
^^its good man I gotta go get my licence renewed right now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: one of the saddest days for a long *** time.