Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Usc Baby!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
is all I have to say.

Old 12-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am so freaking glad that USC lost to UCLA. They're like the yankees of college football. No one knows how they keep making it to the national championship but they do. I'm glad that UCLA decided to make this their sixth victory of the season.....ohh yea and BOOMER SOONER

Old 12-03-2006, 08:16 PM
I am shocked

Old 12-04-2006, 01:44 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Buzzman
I am so freaking glad that USC lost to UCLA. They're like the yankees of college football. No one knows how they keep making it to the national championship but they do. I'm glad that UCLA decided to make this their sixth victory of the season.....ohh yea and BOOMER SOONER
I see someone is still bent out of shape from that 55-19 beating that my Trojans put on your Sooners. lol!!!

Last edited by Hexxum001; 12-04-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:48 AM
Originally Posted by G05C
ALL I CAN SAY IS....

You 'SC fans and players underestimate us...
I watched the game at the AMS dyno shop today. You have no idea how overjoyed I was....

On a side note, also won some money on the Laker game also.
The players didn't underestimate you guys Gary. Our OC sucks and doesn't know how to adjust. When it was obvious that your DE were way too fast for our O linemen, they did nothing to adjust. I place blame for this directly on our coaches. It's all good though, we have another #1 recruiting class coming in so we will be competing for another shot at a NC next year.

Fight On!!!!!!!!

Old 12-04-2006, 01:49 AM
RPL
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
I love it!!! ND sux and I am gonna go celebrate. The FUCLA bRuins better get ready for an a$$whipping of epic proportions!!!!

Haha.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:20 PM
The bright side is now I can find some Rose Bowl tickets and don't have to hoof it over to Arizona to watch the Trojans play. This is like the past Rose Bowl game I been to where we trounced Michigan a few years back.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by RPL
Haha.
that's a double haha for me! Did you see the practice they had the night before? All of the guys were messing around. Linesmen were kicking field goals, and I was thinking to myself, USC is going down with this kind of attitude! LOL!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by QbertQFO
that's a double haha for me! Did you see the practice they had the night before? All of the guys were messing around. Linesmen were kicking field goals, and I was thinking to myself, USC is going down with this kind of attitude! LOL!

They do that for every game....including the games against Notre Dame, Cal, Nebraska, and Arkansas from earlier this year. That's what Pete Carroll is all about, keeping his players loose. BTW, you see one 15-second clip of them fooling around and you think you know how they've been preparing for the game the entire week?

Old 12-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Buzzman

I'm sure that's how people felt about Oklahoma in the early 90s. Remember how they got to play LSU in 2003 after losing the Big 12 Championships?

Anyways, I'm also glad USC lost, so someone else can get their a$$ kicked by Ohio State. I believe USC has the talent, but too young for this year.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:44 PM
RPL
Should someone make a pole on who's going to win the USC v Michigan game?

I bet Michigan takes it.

Also, who agrees with the BCS decision to have Florida play for the national championship instead of a rematch between Michigan and Ohio?

Old 12-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by boknows
They do that for every game....including the games against Notre Dame, Cal, Nebraska, and Arkansas from earlier this year. That's what Pete Carroll is all about, keeping his players loose. BTW, you see one 15-second clip of them fooling around and you think you know how they've been preparing for the game the entire week?
Exactly!! That's how they act all of the time. And when they were doing this was after practice. They had already run all of there drills and stuff. But PC likes to keep his players loose. This was no indication of anything. UCLA won because our OC called a horrible game and didn't adjust to what Dwayne Walker was doing on D for the bRuins. All I can say is enjoy it bRuins. Cuz next year SC will be better and you have to come to the Coliseum.

Old 12-04-2006, 04:45 PM
**** usc, thanks. Looks like all the Bruins wore torjans that night due to all the pu$$y they be gettin after the game.

Old 12-04-2006, 04:57 PM
^^^Uhhhh . . . okay.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah, yeah....Bruins won. So what....they should have let SC win, and that way they have a SoCal team represent in the final bowl!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Usc Baby!!!!