Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Got a Titan SE 4x2 lastnight...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Got a Titan SE 4x2 lastnight...

Well the buyer for my G saw my car no hesitation gave me what I was asking for and that was it. No more G said bye bye to my baby, it was so depressing. I think my wife notice how down I was feeling so she said we can get the truck now you know. For some reason I was not as excited as I thought I would be.

We tried getting the Tundra, but those buttface at Toyota was just not cooperating with my needs. So we went to Nissan and saw the Frontier and the Titan. I was amazed at how little difference in mileage you get from a V6 to a V8. So I opted for the 07 Titan SE 4x2 Smoke in color pretty much loaded to the max.

This damn truck has the same equipment as my G and then some. I even have power seats, homelink system and backup radar detector. Compared to the G I feel like I'm sitting on a second story building while driving this thing. 317hp and I think it about 356 ft/lb of torque. It sounds as mean as my G with the massive exhaust that it has. One thing about it when I drove it home was it was a tad bumpy on some road surfaces, expected from a truck. Gas consumption is a bit more than the G. And yes the biggest difference is the sound system. As bad as the Bose was on the G the system on the Titan needs major help.

I will be checking some systems soon maybe throw in a DVD at the back and maybe a Navi at front. The speakers has separates so at least that's cool. It helps a lot when chosing a new speaker for the door.

In a sense the spirit of the G still lives in the Titan. Maybe when I drive it more it will help me forget about the G. Well at least I'm hoping it will. Anyways, that was my adventure yesterday which is still a blur because everything happened so fast. I'll take pics later when there is daylight got back late lastnight from the dealer.

Old 01-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats! good choice...

Old 01-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bye bye G.

Hello Titan.
It's an awesome truck Glenn.

Congrats bro!
See you soon.

-DRU

Old 01-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
^^whoa whend you become a sponsor? congrats

glenn...you better be coming out tomorrow night my dad's mini van will rape your titan LOL

Old 01-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
glenn...you better be coming out tomorrow night my dad's mini van will rape your titan LOL
Yeah sure just don't park in front of me cus I might not see your pu$$y van and might just roll over you. LOL!

Old 01-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
R.I.P.
Post-*****

Old 01-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Well here is my truck I finally got a pic today.

Attached Thumbnails Got a Titan SE 4x2 lastnight...-01112007369.jpg   Got a Titan SE 4x2 lastnight...-01112007370.jpg   Got a Titan SE 4x2 lastnight...-01112007371.jpg   Got a Titan SE 4x2 lastnight...-01112007372.jpg   Got a Titan SE 4x2 lastnight...-01112007373.jpg  

Old 01-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Team Transport Member
it needs tints a grille and a lift! get to it stop lagging its been a day already....

Guess whos hauling extra wheels and tires to the track meets?????

Old 01-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
cool we have someone now to pick up bumpers/hoods..........good thinking glenn............

Nice truck! I want one..........

Old 01-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by zazaracing
it needs tints a grille and a lift! get to it stop lagging its been a day already....

Guess whos hauling extra wheels and tires to the track meets?????
LOL! NP don't start wondering if the wheels and tires don't get to the track. hehe!

Old 01-12-2007, 01:11 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
LOL! NP don't start wondering if the wheels and tires don't get to the track. hehe!
LOL, good one Glenn.....

Love the new truck....a torque monster....That baby will haul a$$ and just about anything else you want....

Colin.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
Well the buyer for my G saw my car no hesitation gave me what I was asking for and that was it. No more G said bye bye to my baby, it was so depressing. I think my wife notice how down I was feeling so she said we can get the truck now you know. For some reason I was not as excited as I thought I would be.

We tried getting the Tundra, but those buttface at Toyota was just not cooperating with my needs. So we went to Nissan and saw the Frontier and the Titan. I was amazed at how little difference in mileage you get from a V6 to a V8. So I opted for the 07 Titan SE 4x2 Smoke in color pretty much loaded to the max.

This damn truck has the same equipment as my G and then some. I even have power seats, homelink system and backup radar detector. Compared to the G I feel like I'm sitting on a second story building while driving this thing. 317hp and I think it about 356 ft/lb of torque. It sounds as mean as my G with the massive exhaust that it has. One thing about it when I drove it home was it was a tad bumpy on some road surfaces, expected from a truck. Gas consumption is a bit more than the G. And yes the biggest difference is the sound system. As bad as the Bose was on the G the system on the Titan needs major help.

I will be checking some systems soon maybe throw in a DVD at the back and maybe a Navi at front. The speakers has separates so at least that's cool. It helps a lot when chosing a new speaker for the door.

In a sense the spirit of the G still lives in the Titan. Maybe when I drive it more it will help me forget about the G. Well at least I'm hoping it will. Anyways, that was my adventure yesterday which is still a blur because everything happened so fast. I'll take pics later when there is daylight got back late lastnight from the dealer.
Great choice! I am coming from an Armada, to the G. They have a ton of power. Gas miliage sux, but I'm sure you know that goin in.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Well the G's gas milage isn't far from the Titan so you won't miss a thing. LOL!