Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Infiniti Tustin...mod friendly?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
whos the manager? is it sergio? I've never dealt with him b4 but I haven't had problems with metro.. although i havent really done all that much warranty work. Any dealer wash = game over for your car.
the manager is david tanner.. complete a**hole.. i did my TSB recall for the 06 projector headlights.. the service rep sherri was helpful, but forgot to ask me if my headlights have been changed or modded partially my fault. but the recall they just remove the whole entire headlight including the bulbs. so i had my philips 6k bulbs in there and once i turned on my lights 4300k.. lol

i talked to the manager david tanner to see if there was any way they can help reimburse me for the bulbs or even just give me a free install if i bought the bulbs myself.. he just says i can offer you a free oil change.... complete punk.. this is not even the first time i ran into him.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
1. Yes Tustin is mod friendly
2. another endorsement for Tom - great guy, great help. He even replaced a bolt on my Z-Tube (himself, not a svc tech! - now thats cust svc!) I wouldn’t deal with anyone else there, accept for maybe Alex (in a pintch).
3. Don't let ANY dealer wash your car! Tustin is not the only place that you say no to.

Additionally: Even though Tustin is still very good, several of the techs are gone (I use to request Ron)... The previous svc mgr (Frank) is at West Covina Nissan as is Heri (previous Tustin service writer)...

WC Nissan is very, VERY mod friendly! They sell mods too (which Tustin does not).

Either is a great choice.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i agree they are mod friendly... dont know the guys name but he has some grey in his hair and he was the one who told me i should do some mods to help the car breathe a little easier and so forth and he is hella cool and is willing to talk to you about mods... TOM?!??! BRIAN?!?!?! im not gonna get into how i feel about them but Alex is helping me out with gettin my front bumper repainted and i actually got a loaner car this time... no gas but hey at least its a loaner and not enterprise... Heri referred Alex so thats who i use now... those other two guys... no comment!

Old 05-17-2007, 04:07 PM
My Life be like Oooo ahhh
Originally Posted by shimmy
Stealth.. I noticed you have vleds... if you have custom bulbs/leds in your headlights, did they leave them in with the new headlights too?
I have Vleds, but not in my Headlights. I have them for my clear corners, and they don't say anything about them or touch or them or anything. I haven't done anything to the headlights except the TSB

Old 05-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by abunai
i agree they are mod friendly... dont know the guys name but he has some grey in his hair and he was the one who told me i should do some mods to help the car breathe a little easier and so forth and he is hella cool and is willing to talk to you about mods... TOM?!??! BRIAN?!?!?! im not gonna get into how i feel about them but Alex is helping me out with gettin my front bumper repainted and i actually got a loaner car this time... no gas but hey at least its a loaner and not enterprise... Heri referred Alex so thats who i use now... those other two guys... no comment!
Well, I'll back Tom up on this one. I have a few mods done to my car and they have never said anything for me. Tom remembers me by name even after not coming in for 6 months (big customer service +). My car was having electrical issues and they did not try and blame the DD conversion like Costa Mesa Infiniti did. Lets just say that Tom has taken care of my car very well.