Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G35 drivers who goes to Santa Monica College...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ljn thanks for the advise. I already made a claim w/ my insurance, I don't have to pay anything. I'm just worried that, after my car is fixed and all, they are going to do it again. I want these punks punished. Sure, I can bring few friends and make them $hit in their pants, but I don't want to waste time on these lil kids.

i just want my car left alone from now on... what should i do?

Old 09-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beat the **** out of them

nobody fvcks with a G

Old 09-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by xkoraznboix
Ljn thanks for the advise. I already made a claim w/ my insurance, I don't have to pay anything. I'm just worried that, after my car is fixed and all, they are going to do it again. I want these punks punished. Sure, I can bring few friends and make them $hit in their pants, but I don't want to waste time on these lil kids.

yea there are some really stupid immature kids at smc... honestly i dun think they will do it again if you just leave it alone... well on another hand.. since your report them.. i think they might be really pissed about it and do it again.. well that's just my "theory".. well.. just do good in school and transfer already! get the hell outta SMC hehee... oh just outta curiosity... are you korean yourself?? your sn here looks like it says korean asian boi haha ;P

Last edited by jamjamz; 09-25-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by j 4 lD
beat the **** out of them

nobody fvcks with a G
+1

me and jamz will help if u need it..

Old 09-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
+1

let's make the job easier.. just run him over .. over and over again with our G's

Old 09-25-2007, 11:01 PM
hahahaha

jamjamz: I'm thinking the opposite. If I just let it be, they are def going to do it again, thinking they can get away with it.

yes im korean, i made this ID during middle school (many, MANY years ago) so forgive me haha.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by LjN_728
xkoraznboix...unfortunately even though you're 100% sure these Asian kids did it, everything is based on assumption. The law will not be there when you confront these individuals unless they confess to the crime, which that aint happening. The officer was correct in that it's a felony vandalism charge IF caught in the act. My advice as an officer: File a claim with the insurance since there shouldn't be any deductible for vandalism and hope you don't run into these individuals again. My advice as a fellow G owner, take justice in your own hands and cover your face.
True man, true.

Old 09-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Geee Man
xkoraznboix...unfortunately even though you're 100% sure these Asian kids did it, everything is based on assumption. The law will not be there when you confront these individuals unless they confess to the crime, which that aint happening. The officer was correct in that it's a felony vandalism charge IF caught in the act. My advice as an officer: File a claim with the insurance since there shouldn't be any deductible for vandalism and hope you don't run into these individuals again. My advice as a fellow G owner, take justice in your own hands and cover your face.

Cool cop

Old 09-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jamjamz
well.. just do good in school and transfer already! get the hell outta SMC

That's the best thing to do.

Well since you'll be repainting pretty much the entire G', how about doing it another color?

If possible, hide a small digital video camera in the back or front windshield. Of course if your windows are tinted, mount it in the front. Have enough tape to last the entire duration you'll be gone. If you don't have one, buy one. You'll probably need one sooner or later...u kno lotta cute honeys at smc

oh oh...one more thing to add: keep the car clean outside. If it does strike again, more than likely the officers will take action. It's much easier lifting prints off a clean car than a dirty one.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:20 AM
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
+1

mike fighting?!?!

Old 10-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Premier Member

That's the best thing to do.

Well since you'll be repainting pretty much the entire G', how about doing it another color?

If possible, hide a small digital video camera in the back or front windshield. Of course if your windows are tinted, mount it in the front. Have enough tape to last the entire duration you'll be gone. If you don't have one, buy one. You'll probably need one sooner or later...u kno lotta cute honeys at smc

oh oh...one more thing to add: keep the car clean outside. If it does strike again, more than likely the officers will take action. It's much easier lifting prints off a clean car than a dirty one.
Great Idea... http://www.globalsources.com/manufac...ar-Camera.html Try one of those...Sorry to hear about the keying

Old 10-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Future Sedan Freak
I need your help guys...

Today my car got keyed... every single body panel...
i've already made a police report and etc...

i have a good idea who did it...
last week, these asian kids were starting $hit after school on the road
they got my lic plate #, got too scared to start anything w/ me, so decided to key my car...

driver was an asian male...
drives a 03~07 WHITE HONDA ACCORD 4 door...
his lic plate, "***J0**"
Tinted windows...

if you see a car with similar discription, please give me a call at school...
(650)269-9844

(they usually park in structure C)

officer told me it would be a felony charge for them, since the damage is +$500... i really wanna get these ******...

thanks
I went to SMC awhile back, there are a lot of haters there, specially asian fewls. all bark but no bite. im sorry about your car man, but i will keep an eye out for that car, i work in santa monica.....

Old 10-11-2007, 03:17 AM
xkoraznboix: Is your car at a little body shop on Jefferson(forgot the name of the shop)? Cuz I was there on Monday dropping off my friend and saw a IP G keyed to ****. If it was your car.. omg bro I am so sorry to see that happened to your baby. I hope you catch those douche bags.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:17 AM
VQ: yes! that was my car! haha! what are the chances! the shop is called one-stop auto body shop... they do great work there

Old 10-17-2007, 05:45 AM
xKorAznBoix...I'm guessing that stands for "Korean Asian Boy." Haha...are you kidding me? Grow up my good chum...you're embarassing the rest of us.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 drivers who goes to Santa Monica College...