Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Need some lighting/install help in the OC!! PLEASE?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Need some lighting/install help in the OC!! PLEASE?

Hello all. I am in Corona, CA (Riverside county) and just spent a few hours installing my new ionic grill and replacing some of my lights (already did the side-marker leds, door lights, license plate) and was trying to replace my fog lights and clearance lights but failed. I think I got all the bolts and clips removed that I needed but still couldn't get the liner out (tried to go in through the wheel well via DIY from this forum). I got frustrated and put all of them back in (cept one, I can't figure out where the heck it goes now ).

I need someone in the area that has done this swap/installation to either give me some very detailed pointers for the 03 coupe with stock lip or complete it themselves for some quick install cash. I am hoping for a current G owner within a decent distance away. and I would like to avoid the dealership if I can because of all the labor costs. I just don't trust myself to go it alone on this one.

So PM me or reply to this thread if anyone is interested in helping me out. I would really appreciate it. Thanks everyone.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
im not near you but i can talk you threw it not so hard. what do you have left over a clip or a bolt?

Old 03-20-2008, 10:31 PM
im not near you but i can talk you threw it not so hard. what do you have left over a clip or a bolt?

Old 03-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by simpson
I have a bolt left over.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:41 PM
is it a 10 mm head with a philips head in it. it so it goes on the bottom side of the bumper gooing up.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by simpson
is it a 10 mm head with a philips head in it. it so it goes on the bottom side of the bumper gooing up.
Yes, but I wasn't able to find another spot for it. I already put all the other bolts back in, just had that one left over and no place to to put it that I could see. I didn't jack up the car or anything but might have to.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Nevermind. Figured it out myself.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.