Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

FS: Blue Bob Long Dragon Paintball Gun

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 09:05 PM
A.H
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS: Blue Bob Long Dragon Paintball Gun

Im selling my friend's Blue 2005 Bob Long Intimidator Dragon in Great condition (Detailed Photos Below). Along with the gun I will be selling a Halo Hopper with a 4500 PSI Nitrous tank which are both in good condition and work properly as well. Nitrous tank also comes with cover. Im also selling the 4 long tubes with a pack for the paintballs and it comes with a squeegee and a barrel condom. Everything works properly except the nitrous tank takes just a little longer to fill up than usual but still works great and no leaks. The value for all theses items brand new is up to 1300 U.S. dollars and I used very seldomly ( estimated 6 times). Overall top of the line gun and it destroys everything with its 25+ ***** per second and double trigger with custom spike frame. With the gun also comes a Critical Paintball Drop which releases the gas without and trouble and is a safe way of removing gas. Price is set at $850 OBO
BTW I know it looks shady with me selling with such a low post count and 0 itrader but thats because i'm always on my350z.com. MY username on that site is the same and i have a 13 positive itrader and over 800 posts, so feel free to check that out.
What you see below is what you get……

Wow i'm so sorry i posted this is the wrong section. I am used to a FS: section in the socal subforum on my350z.com. If a mod could delete this i would appreciate it, I already have it in the right section. Sorry about my mistake.

Last edited by A.H; 09-12-2008 at 09:17 PM.