Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Osiris Tuning in O.C.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
HB Speed seems to be helpful and interested in the good of their customers… Avo, I don’t think the guy was mean spirited when he said what he did – there may be truth in his “waning/info”… I do however see your point in that it could have been phrased better.

I’m happy to have found a new/closer location for race gas and would not have known that without this thread – HB Speed didn’t have to take the time to give all the info in that respect, especially since it didn’t really pertain to their business, but it shows me they care about fellow enthusiasts and I appreciate that. Based on others reviews here regarding installs I’m sure as time goes on the shop will do well.

Having that been said, My car has been Osiris tuned by Shawn @ Church Automotive Testing – Shawn’s abilities and customer service precedes him… he has always been extremely helpful to the VQ community on the forums, at dyno days, sponsoring events – hell I just had my buddy take his C6 to Shawn for tune and even though Shawn spent well over 3 hours on it, he only changed 2 – and the gains were great.

Anyway – point is Shawn is a proven tuner with lots of cars (including mine) out there doing very well at the track and holding it down on the street – he knows his stuff and understands the value of customer service… HB Speed very well may have the same attributes and over time might gain comparable loyalty.

Shawn is the one tuning my car – can’t ignore success.

I have to agree, but this wasn't supposed to be a compare Shawn to Jon thread, though it seems to have turned that way.

Jon is knowledgable, he's got the chops, and Shawn respects him. He's offering customers another good place to go for tuning, and he's working hard to earn business.

You can't go wrong as a consumer in that atmosphere. If anyones looking to tune their Titan, I want to see if it'll fit on Jons dyno

Old 10-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by UpRev
If anyones looking to tune their Titan, I want to see if it'll fit on Jons dyno
I will!!!

Oh wait... Ummmm... hey Osiris, wanna sponsor me with a Titan?

Old 10-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
HB Speed seems to be helpful and interested in the good of their customers… Avo, I don’t think the guy was mean spirited when he said what he did – there may be truth in his “waning/info”… I do however see your point in that it could have been phrased better.

I’m happy to have found a new/closer location for race gas and would not have known that without this thread – HB Speed didn’t have to take the time to give all the info in that respect, especially since it didn’t really pertain to their business, but it shows me they care about fellow enthusiasts and I appreciate that. Based on others reviews here regarding installs I’m sure as time goes on the shop will do well.

Having that been said, My car has been Osiris tuned by Shawn @ Church Automotive Testing – Shawn’s abilities and customer service precedes him… he has always been extremely helpful to the VQ community on the forums, at dyno days, sponsoring events – hell I just had my buddy take his C6 to Shawn for tune and even though Shawn spent well over 3 hours on it, he only changed 2 – and the gains were great.

Anyway – point is Shawn is a proven tuner with lots of cars (including mine) out there doing very well at the track and holding it down on the street – he knows his stuff and understands the value of customer service… HB Speed very well may have the same attributes and over time might gain comparable loyalty.

Shawn is the one tuning my car – can’t ignore success.
+1.

Old 10-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
free bump

Old 02-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
bump, getting a osiris tune in a couple of days from HBSPEED

Old 02-14-2009, 04:05 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Just start your own thread when you're done in the engine threads under tuner & dyno section, post a link from one of these threads to it.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:51 AM
Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
cool, im super stoked

Old 02-18-2009, 02:28 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPdated here are his dyno numbers! (4drmadness!!)