Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Inconsistent Quotes...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Inconsistent Quotes...

I've had my nismo for about a year now, but I was hoping to install it along with all my other mods (at the same time). Like my springs, I completely forgot about it until I walked into my sister's old room and saw it just sitting there...so I thought I'd call around a few shops and get some quotes.

I've called about 4 shops, and I have received a wide range of prices...one shop said it'll cost $300 for paint and install. Another shop said $575...and another said $700. And when I called them all back to inquire about a gialla grill, most of them said around $175 or so.

I've never had anything painted/installed on my previouus car so I don't know if i'm getting highballed or not. Obviously I'm going for the shop that quoted me $300. But my main question is, do those prices sound right?

If you guys can suggest any places cheaper, i live in santa clarita, near magic mountain. I know there are many shops in the OC area, but I'm not willing to drive that far since my work schedule is messed up . Thanks in advance.