Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Houston's (steakhouse) in santa monica

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Houston's is awesome. Should be pretty good for a V-Day.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Houston's is my favorite restauraunt, reasonable price, great food. baby back ribs are really really good, so is the center cut filet. if u feel like a burger, the california or hickory burger is on my top 3 list of burgers. if u or ur girl feels like a salad, thai steak and noodle salad is the way to go.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by EricIsKlumzyee
+100000 that place is bombbb haha

I know is valentines day but try going with more people so you can order some more appetizers or go back again =)
Is this in reference to Sevilla?

MY wife is really picky about eating new foods so it may be a waste of ordering tapas but I can't really invite other people on V-Day.
SANGRIA FTMFW

Old 02-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by heyitzalex
Houston's is my favorite restauraunt, reasonable price, great food. baby back ribs are really really good, so is the center cut filet. if u feel like a burger, the california or hickory burger is on my top 3 list of burgers. if u or ur girl feels like a salad, thai steak and noodle salad is the way to go.
the thai steak and noodle salad sounds bomb.

since alotta people are recommending the baby back ribs. i think thats the first thing ima order, some ribs. i know ima pig out for sure. but what about their chicken dishes?

i started back on my regular intake on food today. and im grubbin out.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by cremaster
the rib eye at BOA is fvcking awesome. i've eaten at both the Houston's and BOA in SM, since i live like 5 blocks away

you, your tummy, and you lady will enjoy yourselves w/ the food and service and ambience.
i still can't figure out how I haven't seen you in santa monica. we live like 2 blocks from eachother!

Old 02-16-2009, 01:11 AM
now that valentines is over id like to share my experience here, overall was A class status. i ordered the ribs, artichoke dip and ceasar salad. i was so impressed by the food. very delicious. im very picky when it comes to artichoke dips and by far thee best ever i have tasted... im still craving for more. also the ceasar salad was the best ceasar salad. even my girl liked it and she hates ceasar salad. and now for my main dish. the baby back ribs. i had a mouth organism (yes i ment to say organism) wow. i was savoring each bite as if it was my last. i definately cant wait to go back again, but first i have to try the others mention above. thanks guys for your feedback and reference.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:23 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Glad you enjoyed

Old 02-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by KurtsG
now that valentines is over id like to share my experience here, overall was A class status. i ordered the ribs, artichoke dip and ceasar salad. i was so impressed by the food. very delicious. im very picky when it comes to artichoke dips and by far thee best ever i have tasted... im still craving for more. also the ceasar salad was the best ceasar salad. even my girl liked it and she hates ceasar salad. and now for my main dish. the baby back ribs. i had a mouth organism (yes i ment to say organism) wow. i was savoring each bite as if it was my last. i definately cant wait to go back again, but first i have to try the others mention above. thanks guys for your feedback and reference.

hoooly shiiiet immma go here s0o0o0on

Old 02-17-2009, 04:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bigc
i still can't figure out how I haven't seen you in santa monica. we live like 2 blocks from eachother!
yo... i saw you on wilshire in my IP G coupe with black sevas wheels... remember me? asian dude who said nice kit?? we cruised next to each other towards 3rd st....

sorry, back to o.g. thread, I'VE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE!...but every time i went, the wait was like an hour or something... so I just went to fat burger, lol. anyone want to make a santa monica meet, i'm down!!! i'll even bring my new godzilla if the parking is good

Old 02-17-2009, 04:52 AM
the wait for me was 15 minutes tops with reservations.