Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Whats Up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 10:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats Up

Just wanted to say whats up. Got rid of an 04 wrx for an 04 g35 coupe 6mt. Did all the mods and meets and got burnt out.
So now im back for more with a different ride, hope to meet all you peeps in Orange County and So Cal in general. Anyone from the Mission Viejo area??

Old 06-30-2004, 11:34 AM
Sound Advice
Re: Whats Up

My shop is in Mission Viejo, stop by on the 17th for the meet.

Do you hear me?

Old 06-30-2004, 12:45 PM

I work in Irvine, and live in Ladera Ranch...

I'll probably see you on the streets...

*Freak of the Industry*
www.moviecarz.com

Old 06-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

moviecarz? Whats ur affiiliation with them? I am on moviecarz.com also. Know Craig and Niel.

There are usually meets every 3 months or so. THere is a N cali and So cali meet at the end of July if you want to check it out.

Or there is a preliminary meet at pismo beach this weekend on the third. Check the west forum for more info on that.

Ed

2003 Transport V35SKYLINE. Team Transport! www.teamtransport.org

Old 06-30-2004, 02:23 PM

Hey G35Lin,

Yeah - Craig's a friend of mine... he happens to be my next-door neighbor. He's actually the one who should be credited with building up my G35 (he's basically my "technical advisor")... it's about halfway done, should see a bit more progress in about 2-3 weeks...

How do you know Craig and Neil?

*Freak of the Industry*
www.moviecarz.com

Old 06-30-2004, 04:51 PM

Ah, somewhat of a coincedence. I was just down visiting a friend of mine that lives in Ladera Ranch [on Thalia Street], this past Saturday. Drove down in my G35 sedan and saw a pretty nice looking black G35 coupe in the immediate area. Was that you?

Old 06-30-2004, 05:18 PM

Thanks for the reply, so is there more out there, is ther mini meets like once a week in the area, or just wait for big meets?

Old 06-30-2004, 05:25 PM

there are plenty of big meets now ang then. Some GTG's on weekends...plus for the Irvine area, we have a standing lunch on the last Thursday of each month at the In and Out at UCI.

We usually post up on it a week or so before in this forum.

Welcome to the forum. If you ever feel that you want to show your G, a lot of us are members of Team Transport (www.teamtransport.org) and everybody's welcomed to join.

We'll be at HID in San Diego on the 10th if you are around.

Cheers, ted

'03.5 Sedan 5a: BS/G, Prem, Aero/Body, Sport, Nav
Click for MODS or Vote at Online Showoff

Old 06-30-2004, 08:58 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

G354God: You with anyone in showing ur G? If not come join us? Knowing Craig, he probably hooked ur G up to a pretty bad *** G. Can't wait to see it!!

Well to make a long story short Craig was friends with my ex President of my Team(Transport). THen i got to know Craig through there. Ritche was his name if you know him. THen i met neil through www.moviecarz.com I don't really personally know them all that well, they might remember me if you bring up Ritche and Team transport but thats about all. SO....yea thats my story.

Wow i bet you see all of his cool cars. Like the skyline that was at his house for the Neuspeed game and his sidebody M3 with candy lambo blue paint. Yum......

So.....yea if you wana join us G354God. Pm me or email me at g35lin@hotmail.com and check out our site: www.teamtransport.org

Ed

Old 06-30-2004, 09:29 PM

Nope... that black G35 wasn't me... but, there is a pretty hot-looking female that drives around Ladera/Mission Viejo in a black G35 Coupe... we've exchanged glances, but that's 'bout it...

I drive a Ivory Pearl G35 Coupe, Skyline badges, 19" RH Evolution GT5's in gun metal... license plate: G354GOD

Yeah, next time I see Craig I'll drop your name and Team Transport and see what memories are conjured up for him.

Yup, I see all of his sick rides on a daily basis... he's got some REAL problems, I tell you...! Here's some news.... he just bought a Mercedes CLK500 about 2 days ago... already has a body kit on order... insanity....
His M3 is too sweet - he just had a custom-built roll cage installed with a laptop stand, as well as 4 or 5 TV's (front, trunk, one is each rear-side window)... his yellow Porsche isn't that much of an eyesore either.... thing hauls azz....

I haven't shown my car or joined up with anyone yet, but I'll be looking into it once my car is farther along... we'll see what happens

Anyway, yeah, we'll have to meet up sometime... I'll have to join you guys at In-N-Out (UCI) next time around. Maybe, just maybe my body kit will be installed by then! Doubt it, but a man can dream, can't he???

Take it easy - see you on the streets

*Freak of the Industry*
www.moviecarz.com

Old 07-01-2004, 05:35 AM

i seen picture of g354god's car and it looks hot

04 G35C 6mt/aero kit/nav/premium

Old 07-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod

Post a pic!! :P Come down to Sd for the HID show nxt saturday if you have time. IF not, there is a meet end of july at pismo beach. I'll also be at the nisei week show in august.

Ed

Old 07-01-2004, 12:44 PM

let's see if this works... this pic is pre-turbo kit, just in case you were wondering.
I stopped by the body shop (Quigley's in Lake Forest) this morning to get an estimate. I'm going to be dropping off my car on July 6th, and it should take 6-8 days to have the bumper and body kit fitted, painted, and installed. Can't wait...!!!

I'll see what my schedule looks like - but I'll definitely consider hitting those events...

Take it easy...

*Freak of the Industry*
www.moviecarz.com

Old 07-01-2004, 12:52 PM

nope, didn't work, and it wouldn't let me edit the post either (server issues??).

Anyway, just click on my name/check my profile - I have 3 pics of my car there (those pics are pre-turbo kit, in case you were wondering).

Take it easy....

*Freak of the Industry*
www.moviecarz.com

Old 07-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

hehe looking hot. Join my team!!! :P

Wow that quick huh? 6-8 days? thats great!!! is that a good painting place? I am considering getting another bumper for my sedan. My nismo one is getting old and getting lots of rock dents into it! considering another one but need to get the cost of everything down first!

Ed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.