Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

WHOSE G35 Coupe is this?? please help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
that G looks totaled to me! You said you bought that G? Wait so you're taking the parts out of the car right and putting it in a New G right? I'm confused.

Fcon and knock amp got stolen? Hey i got a practically brand new hks fcon knock amp for sale with fcon vpro just sitting on the floor right here!

Old 07-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's a good chance this is my old car. I just talked to the guy that bought it from me today and he said it went to Missouri or Mississippi. My car had a Stillen front bumper and DID NOT have any vinyl on the front or rear headlights. It was not debadged at all. It didn't have an aftermarket shift ****. Everything else looks the same.

Is the car an '05? Looks like it. Got a VIN? Is it the APS extreme kit?

Old 07-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Oh, does the car have factory nav? Was the snow performance tank in the trunk and is there a little green light on the pillar pod? Also, the silver unit in the glove box is the HKS knock amp and the black is the HKS EVC 6 boost controller. Damn, the car was almost perfect.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
It's same to assume the car is less than perfect at this point

Old 07-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by G SEDAN
It's same to assume the car is less than perfect at this point
For sure.... Man, if this is my old car it sucks. I loved that thing

Old 07-21-2009, 12:28 AM
tater yes to all those question anything else i should know about the car? don't worry i will bring it back to live, except in a different chasis, same vins shhh. . the thing has 28k miles, i'm not giving it up so easy. yeah i wish i had the money, i want the f-con and the afk back , guys the only thing i can say is that if i sell the wheels for around 2k, it will pay for most of it hehe

Old 07-21-2009, 12:42 AM
what i am crossing my fingers about is the oil pan, it completly got ripped of the bolts. yikes, hopeing the engine shut off as soon as impact occured, these g's are strong, i can only imagine how fast he was going, the whole chasis is twisted from end to end. i pull out the cluster and dashboard with airbag today, these cars are so simple to take apart, i love nissan for building such a car. it did have a stock navi i pulled it out the other day, just taking it piece by piece i have no help, a few of the turbo pipes have been bent put that's all pocket change, the turbo's look good, exhaust tip and one canister i beleive got bent, the boost defi gausge has a broken face but the gauge itself looks good. i don't like the wheels even though they look good if only they were 18", hopefully when i get the car i can aquire some garson wheels i have been looking at. i just want a comfy ride, run 40 or 45 profile tires, and i don't care if people think it looks gay, as long as it clears the big brake kit. so yeah, the only thing i want to let go is the wheels off this thing. this thing has history, i want to keep it alive. i currently own 3 g20's 2 are in the process of being sold and the other one is my evo killer. i just wanted luxury with power so i'm going to finally have it, impress the girls. hopefully not ge too cocky and end up like this one "knock on wood", i'm pretty cautious, and with prayer it will turn out nice. these forums remind me of g20.net, people are so relaxed and laid back, zilvia.net is a no no, way too stuck up. glad to be a part of this commmunity. i'll keep you guys posted of this project and the p10 project as well.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:43 AM
enjoy

Old 07-21-2009, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by APSTT
tater yes to all those question anything else i should know about the car? don't worry i will bring it back to live, except in a different chasis, same vins shhh. . the thing has 28k miles, i'm not giving it up so easy. yeah i wish i had the money, i want the f-con and the afk back , guys the only thing i can say is that if i sell the wheels for around 2k, it will pay for most of it hehe
Well, all the work was done by Forged Performance. It has a S1 built block with Arias ED pistons, Pauter Rods, JWT S7 cams, HKS head gasket. The motor, fuel system, clutch, exhaust and turbos would now have about 15,000 miles on them. The brakes would only have about 8,000 miles on them. I had all the receipts but they went with the car when I sold it. The guy that bought it from resold it and I don't know how it ended up in Cali. One of the recent owners must have added the vinyl to the lights. That's not my style at all.

Good luck with everything, you have some top notch parts in that thing

Old 07-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
should make a movie out of this

it would be like a sad adventure of a dog turned to the "million dollar dog"

Old 07-21-2009, 11:41 PM
bad news, got closer to the turbos, one turbo the compressor housing is smashed a little turbo spins somewhat smotth, other turbo doesn't spin at all. wonder how much garrett will charge to recondition and get the turbos going again, what a blow whatever. i'm still happy.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:42 PM
it was bout in socal and i got it towed to sacramento, so it's seen it's fair share of road.