Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Street race that turned bad...(kind of long!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
^ Then you sit on the porcelain for eating all them fries. HAHA

Old 08-20-2009, 02:34 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mIKE
Whenever I finish Carne Asada Fries... I know I was REALLY hungry.
I know what you mean. Half-way through those things and you start to get that feeling of wanting to stop on a normal day.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I always try to finish my CAF in one sitting, unfortunately, they dont taste very good the next day.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Aren't they called super fries?

Good job and staying out of the race and coming back to the scene and letting them know the story.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by binder
how long were you gone?

It's kind of dick to leave someone that could have potential fatal injuries. I hope you never serve in the military.
haha i dont think marine guy got what you said haha.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by chaoticpnoy
haha i dont think marine guy got what you said haha.
I don't either. I wouldn't believe a Marine would drive by without stopping no matter how small the accident.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
i live in SoCal, i drive by accidents everyday

Old 08-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
A Marine is not a Paramedic and a Paramedic is not a Marine.

Whether a person stops or not, it really depends on the situation of the circumstances, and also the characteristics of a person to that situation. It doesn't matter whether your in the military or not or whatever job it is, if its not your job to stop then some people won't its as simple as that, it's life. People pass accidents all day, yeah maybe here n there some people stop to help. I personally atleast try to call 911, but If I feel like someone is badly hurt I'll stop.

Being in the military doesn't mean your obligated to stop at a accident scene, thats just a characteristic of someone, regardless of who or what you are. A Marine signs up to fight and defend his country, whether he chooses to stop or not at a accident scene, thats on him, not if hes a marine or not.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
A Marine is not a Paramedic and a Paramedic is not a Marine.

Whether a person stops or not, it really depends on the situation of the circumstances, and also the characteristics of a person to that situation. It doesn't matter whether your in the military or not or whatever job it is, if its not your job to stop then some people won't its as simple as that, it's life. People pass accidents all day, yeah maybe here n there some people stop to help. I personally atleast try to call 911, but If I feel like someone is badly hurt I'll stop.

Being in the military doesn't mean your obligated to stop at a accident scene, thats just a characteristic of someone, regardless of who or what you are. A Marine signs up to fight and defend his country, whether he chooses to stop or not at a accident scene, thats on him, not if hes a marine or not.

It has nothing to do with your job. I'm not sure about the soldiers you all serve with, but my soldiers would always stop to see if someone needed assistant. Just beacuse they aren't paramedics doesn't mean they can't ask if they need someone to call for them. Do you know how many people lose their cell phones when they get plowed into by another car? They tend to go flying.

The point was that soldiers should have SELFLESS SERVICE and assist any person in any way possible.

I bet you guys don't even hold the door for strangers going into a building either.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:45 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Nope, thats not me, I'd probably stop myself at a accident scene like i said, especially if I felt or see someone is hurt. Then it really depend on a circumstance, if I was in a super hurry and needed to get somewhere, I might drop a 911 call or carry on to my destination cause I know help will arrive. And Yes I hold the doors for people to enter, my momma taught me well, and I'm not in the military.

Hey are any of your soldiers one of those "gangs in the military" guys?? Just curious, not all soldiers are bright men

Old 08-22-2009, 05:01 AM
lol people are people but right now the point he wqas trying to make was just misconcepted buy one person and consequently blew out of proportion. by the way corpsman right hurrr haha. not all people in the military are the same. but if you are on the field you dont want your fellow people to leave you hanging i think is the point he was just trying to prove just to put it in other words.

Old 08-22-2009, 08:24 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Originally Posted by binder
good for you, i'm a 6 year army sergeant. want a cookie?

Originally Posted by SDGenius
I'm a Sergeant of Marines and been in 8yrs BTW

Well I am an officer in the Navy and been in 8 yrs. So both of you shut up!

To the OP, I am glad you stopped and talked to the cops. Kid street racing deserves some jail.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
Well I am an officer in the Navy and been in 8 yrs. So both of you shut up!

To the OP, I am glad you stopped and talked to the cops. Kid street racing deserves some jail.

Since officers can't date enlisted you probably don't have many boyfriend options when you're out to sea do you? i kid i kid

One of my close friends from high school was a nuke for 8 years down at kingsbay.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:05 PM
daym enough with the military talk. i already hate work and yall taking it to the forums jeez. lol

Old 08-23-2009, 04:33 AM
damn, i've been wanting to join the military since highschool but unfortunately i'm a bit overweight

but op did good in my book.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Street race that turned bad...(kind of long!)