Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

STRIKE TWO!!....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 03:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STRIKE TWO!!....

How do you organize a meet TWICE and fail to show up both times? Luckily I didn't show up last time but I did this time and I thought it was pretty lame how someone can do that without at least leaving a post saying they weren't going to show...especially since you said "I promise it wont be like last time." Well anyway "Risk" and I showed up and if anyone around the HB area wants to meet on Sundays from now on around noon that would be cool. We can discuss where we'd like to meet and all that. Talk to you soon.

Matt

Old 08-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Re: STRIKE TWO!!....

damn....i stayed up real late on Saturday and i decided to rest at home on Sunday...

it really sucks nobody showed up(especially the one that organized the meet)....

www.cardomain.com/id/axa_g35

Old 08-02-2004, 01:21 PM

Man that is sooo Lame! I would just say strike 3 and ban him from future meets! Hahah J/K

04.5 5A/T TB Coupe with Prem/Sports Package. Clear Bra, Ztube w pop charger, UR Crank Pulley, Greddy Evo2 exhaust.

Old 08-02-2004, 02:54 PM

omg maan... this happened to me 2ce now. Guys I swear to God I am not flaking on purpost. Last week I waited a grand total of 1 hour and 20 minutes for everyone at starbucks. Then just yesterday all I got was reply from 1niceG. dude I appreciate it like carzy man and im soooo f***in sorry I didnt show but I swear to you I thought no one was gonna show, including urself. Matt I owe you lunch/dinner for sure man. I honestly cant tell u enough how sorry I am. It was a stupid Assumption and ofcourse u know what they say about the word Assume... im done with trying to plan meets man. If anyone wants to meet in the Orange County area, please let me know. Sorry 1ce again Matt and whoever else showed up.

Old 08-02-2004, 03:21 PM

He swings and he misses......Yeah, whats up with that man?? Matt and I showed up and cruised HB anyway, and we saw something very interesting. It seems there was a club of Chrysler 300Cs crusing there at the same time (about 10 cars that I saw), and Matt and I kinda got stuck in between them. It would be cool if we could organize some more of our own guys to look a little more impressive to all of the "scenery" that frequents HB on the weekends. Lets get it together and make a nice showing!!

Better to burn out than fade away. '04 CP, 5at, Prem, Sport, Punk Tunes

Old 08-02-2004, 03:44 PM

I couldnt agree with u more. If you read my first post, I did say that we would need 4-6 cars to make this work. I really wanna start a lil cruise crew to cruise PCH every week. I go myself sometimes but I need more heads... guys im not gonna arrange anything else but plan it so I know I wont be the only 1 there. Sorry again guys.. I owe u both lunch/dinner now.

Old 08-02-2004, 04:24 PM

I'd be game to cruise HB... it's my old stomping grounds... that's where I grew up...

*Freak of the Industry*
www.moviecarz.com

Old 08-02-2004, 05:30 PM

I'm down too.. Just let me know when and I will be there!