Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

stupid me!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 06:15 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
man i just got a ticket 2 days ago for speeding..

limit: 25mph i was going 45 according the cop.. i seriously wasnt even paying attention

it was a road i go on everday to work a big *** slope down the hill i just let off the gas and brake and slide down -.-

well cop busted me for 20mph over the limit.. took traffic school about half a year ago for another ticket... u guy seem to know what your talking about so wanna help me too? heh i'm just planning to request traffic school but if there is a way to save myself from $150-$200 it'll be cool.. can u guys go more in dept about "trial by declaration"?

Old 01-23-2005, 06:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me know what the code on the ticket is.
cvc22349 or cvc22350?

Old 01-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
If you are caught speeding 20mph over the speed limit you do not qualify for traffic school. Measure your headlight is it 22 inches (legal height) from the ground or lower? Your other mods are easy ti fix but you still need to correct it and pay the fine.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
hm.... i got a traffic lawyer if you want him.. It was like 300 bucks to get him to go to court for you. I was going 100+ according to the cop("racing my friend A LONG TIME AGO, not in G35, in GS300 :P) I was going about that. Cop pulled both of us over. WRote us for 100+ tickets...

THen went with my lawyer and he got me the ticket down to lower than 100, got me traffic school option, and got me a 800 dollar ticket instead of a 1600 dollar ticket.. Sigh.... yea thats what happened...

Ed

Old 01-24-2005, 12:25 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dizz
Let me know what the code on the ticket is.
cvc22349 or cvc22350?
cvc 22350... u can attend traffic school as long as you dont pass 25mph over the limit.

Old 03-21-2006, 03:56 AM
A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.A 100 shot of NOS is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.

Old 03-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^Jimmy is that you?

Old 03-21-2006, 05:52 AM
you can go traffic school two times in 18 months. the first one is an 8 hour class. the second one is a 12 hour class. you can do the 8 hour class online. but the 12 hour class has to be an actually walk-in class. ive been there =D you just have to ask the judge for stage 2 traffic school which is 12 hours long. about 99% of the people get it. good luck.

Old 03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
^Jimmy is that you?

No man....arash's friend with the acura...

Old 03-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Banned
4 gays in a jacuzzi... a condom pops up... "who farted??" says one of them...