Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

This is how we do...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 06:48 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
again, come out and meet us.
I second that. Representin the LBC.

Old 04-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

So lets see WHERE THIS STARTED!!!!!

People were with their business posting pics... THEN!!!!!!

wickedG:

Wow, you guys do it pretty well. I love how 4 out of the 6 cars are on stocks... Oh, and you can't leave out the black coupe at the end with the hyper white corners... Classic

Keep up the good work

WHAT IS THAT COMMENT FOR???? They were doing all fine. Why did you have to do this???? I saw your post being a vet so shouldn't you know better than to post this?

G35 Chick: "sorry we're not all rich and have mommy and daddy pay for all our mods." EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COME hiromi? WE don't have to RESPOND TO EVERYTHING people say. We can just let somethings GO!!

Wicked: "Ummm... Hypocrite, miss "I drive a car that I could never afford!" Do yourself a favor and don't respond to this thread as you will get EATEN ALIVE like in the other thread. BTW, I payed for all of my mods... just like I paid the 10g down payment and current monthly's"

Sigh...... CALLING NAMES... WE do that in first grade.........

THEN GREDDY BRINGS UP A GREAT PT!!!!! Congrats to Greddy: "You just want to start drama dont you?" WOOOHOO for greddy. Brownie points for greddy!!!!! I am glad that someone is alive and well here..

Doctor: "seriously, you need to stop ASSuming that u know things about us when u don't know **** about your so-called "own" car." EASY DANNY. Don't need that second part.....

So... what did we see??? One little comment started ALL THIS COMMOTION!!!!! Read the comments above. IF SOMEONE does this SH** AGAIN!!! the THREAD WILL BE CLOSED, THEY WILL RECEIVE A WARNING. Nxt time they do this again it will be probation or banned from the G forum for a while!!!!

WE DO NOT NEED THIS HERE!!!! No matter who starts the fire.. Anyone that fuels it will receive a warning as well. IF YOU NOTICE someone trying to start SOMETHING!!!! PM ME!!! I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.... I was trying to be MR. NICE guy and let somethings go but i was wrong in letting way too many things GO!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
10 pts. to Ed. Can we PLEASE keep it in check here?

G

Old 04-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
After reading this entire thread again, I'm pretty much ready to hand out a list of bannings.

Nobody covered himself in glory with this thread. Yes, Wick instigated. Could he have been ignored/handled differently? Of course. Did passion and the desire to make a fool out of him supercede that? Let me think about it for a while.

If I see ONE more of the goddamned immature threads in SoCal, I swear to god I'll hand down beatings like it's my job.

I'm 6'3", 200lbs, and will kick ALL of your asses

G