Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Where is LA at?????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 11:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KRZ_HAYN
Dinner meet Saturday?.. Sushi?.. Hmmm...

Sushi ey??? LOL doin it OC styyyyyllleeeeeezzzzzz lol. J/K, can't go wrong with sushi. I could eat that everyday and night.

Old 05-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea i think Sat night is best. The reason Kawika said it was best its Mothers Day on Sun. Some people spend it during the day or at night so lets just forget that.

We can also do it on a weekday. Like a thursday night but its going to really packed in certain areas.

Im up for sushi, how about Yamato here in Encino, there is sushi as well as benihana style cookin. The place is awesome.

Zack where you at my man? we need the leaders input on this,

Old 05-01-2005, 03:17 PM
I think first we should find a date good enough for everyone. Some people might object to May 8 due to it being Mother's Day. How does May 14/15 sound for everyone?

A sushi meet would be nice, but there is not much else you can order if you don't like sushi. How about a lunch meet @ Islands off Valley Circle Blvd. (101 freeway). We had a GTG there before and it worked out pretty well. We can get the bar again or tables. What do you guys think?

Old 05-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Banned
Zack, we also need to think about a spot that has a good place to park our G rides... dont want a place too crowded, or too small

Old 05-01-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm down for Sushi...I'm down for Islands...shheeeeeuuuuutttttt, I'm down for McDonald's, as long as we get this thing poppin somewhere in the LA area...But I think we should do it the weekend after next so it doesnt interfere with mother's day and we can get as many people to come to the meet as possible, seeing how this would be my first G35 meet...Looking foward to it...

P.S. Kia you better come too

Old 05-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Yea, not mothers day, and I'll def go. Also, Kia if you need a place to crash while up in LA so that you don't drive back n forth...holla at me.

Old 05-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Banned
bow down when i come to your town, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, Daniel, ill be there!, Jimmy, thanks for the offer, i might take you up on it, but that means we gotta party all night yo, iiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffff ya know wut i mean!

Old 05-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Ok so its going to be in 2 weeks. Im down with that. I say we do Persian Food. I know Kia, and Daniel are down. F the sushi, even though i love it but man some kabab seems real good right now.

Imma post this is the m350z forum also. why not get some peeps to come and enjoy some bomb a$$ food

but what ever it is, i think lets finalize it to be Sunday May 15th.

Old 05-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
Ok so its going to be in 2 weeks. Im down with that. I say we do Persian Food. I know Kia, and Daniel are down. F the sushi, even though i love it but man some kabab seems real good right now.
"kabob seems real good right now" ROFLMAO!!!! its in 2 weeks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! not like its 2nite or osmething

Old 05-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Dude, how about we go to a park and grill the kabab/koobedeh what not...Im sure we all can bring stuff (siekhs, napkins, plates, etc...) and just chip in for the meat???

Plus its basic, meat, lavash (bread for the rest of you), chips and drinks.

If we do that, we can do it in Glendale, moreover Brand Park????? Plus glendale there is like 1,000,000,000,000,000 persian/armenian grocery stores where we can get the meat or what not.

Old 05-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by GRider35c
"kabob seems real good right now" ROFLMAO!!!! its in 2 weeks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! not like its 2nite or osmething
Arash I feel you...after a week of Passover, Kabob sounds like heaven...

Old 05-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by GRider35c

Like Dan said, Kia, it wa passover for us. try not eating fast food or some sushi or some food from outside your house. If you celebrate Ramadan then i feel you pain but, i havent had kabob in like 3 weeks, and it will be even better

Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Dude, how about we go to a park and grill the kabab/koobedeh what not...Im sure we all can bring stuff (siekhs, napkins, plates, etc...) and just chip in for the meat???

Plus its basic, meat, lavash (bread for the rest of you), chips and drinks.

If we do that, we can do it in Glendale, moreover Brand Park????? Plus glendale there is like 1,000,000,000,000,000 persian/armenian grocery stores where we can get the meat or what not.

Ohh snap i think we found out wat the meet is going to be. We can do it at Balboa Park in Encino, There is enough place to park our rides, and there are plenty of things to do besides chill and hang out.

For all you persians out there, we will play Hoockm. The persian spades.

But regardless we need to figure out wat do to.

Old 05-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Arash, I'm down with kabob and hookm and backgammon and all that other persian sh*t, but I'm thinking if we want this thing to really pop off and some people to come, we gotta do it real. Somewhere off the freeway (Island's on Valley Circle, for example) where people can find it easily and the whole BBQ and who's gonna bring the food and who's gonna grill and who's gonna pay and who get's what...TOO MUCH CRAP...I want to meet some of these people and see some G35s...sorry to burst ur bubble cuzz, but I think we would get a better turn out at Island's.

Real quick (just out of curiosity, because IM NOT trying to be responsible for putting this whole meet together...I've been a member for like 2 months and have less than 75 posts...), who is considering coming????

P.S. Arash, we can still play hookm...

Old 05-03-2005, 11:17 AM
How about SGV Im a 626
Are threre anybodys from the SGV I never see anything??

Old 05-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Dude...I thought this was an LA meet??? Why don't we have the meet in LA, eh?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.