Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Feeler: G2G in L.A. area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
aequitask, how old are you bud? I am just curious...cause IN n Out was poppin when I was like 16-18 years old...about 7 years ago...its not cool anymore, too crowded, and too many haters, not to mention hard a$$ Rabiz (sorry if you are Hy) and no, I ain't armenian either But all of em are my friends...

Market Place, we could go all the way to the top floor and join our unsold brothers and sisters...however, that place sucks too and IS overrated...I have seen the places these meets are held, and they are all much more chill, and a bit classier....I just think Market Place and People are trash...

But the GCC things sounds good, and how about the Montrose Village area by the United Artist theatres too...anyone know of a big spot upthere? I am not familiar with that area's shops, just how to get there...

Just estimate that about 15 cars will roll...
haha im 19 (and not hy either) It was just an idea being how we dont really have any set place yet. I think the United Artists lot is the biggest/most open but theres not a bbq spot. There are some good places to eat really close by though in montrose (2 mins drive). If we want to bbq we could go to a few parks as they are only 5-10 mins drive away. Its all up to you guys. Me preferably would like to eat somewhere but if you guys wanna bbq thats cool too. So for the meet spot i suggest United Artists lot/the place near GCC/behind the shops in montrose (big empty parking lot, not as big as UA though). I think those places are best, just not for a bbq. Any other ideas?

Old 07-13-2005, 03:24 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
crap...if it's going to be Sunday, I can't go...we're coming down to Cali for my neices Bday and it's Sunday...

Old 07-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Yea im not down with a BBQ also, here is the main reason. PEOPLE FREELOAD. lol, but really some people pay and some people dont and the people who pay usually always dont get what they paid for.

Go with a place to eat to house everyone.

At the last meet we had about 30 people show up. Of those 30, 15-20 acutally came to eat.

See not only do you wanna eat, you wanna do something else afterwards. Example being a cruise.

You guys know the area pretty well, so if you can incorporate all of these things together, you will have a good meet.

Old 07-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
crap...if it's going to be Sunday, I can't go...we're coming down to Cali for my neices Bday and it's Sunday...
Randy when are you coming exactly?

Old 07-13-2005, 03:32 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
Randy when are you coming exactly?
I'll be IN town on Aug 5th. I'll have to call you when I'm down and see what free time my wife hasn't taken up with things to do while in LA and see if it's possible to meet up...

Old 07-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is no where to cruise rash...the only place is Armenian Sunset *cough* I mean Glenoaks....and thats NOT a good place to cruise since cops make a motnhs quota in about 2 days on there...not a prob for your V1, but also too many lights...looks like they valley is always the best for these damn things...

Old 07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
ohhh we can probably do it at the verdugo park and we can order a ****loads of pizza!!!! verudo park has some parking spaces in the back, plenty for about 20. another idea =]]]]]

Old 07-13-2005, 05:28 PM
yea thats a good idea.

so verdugo park, united artists lot or near gcc. one of those i guess unless someone comes up with something better.

Old 07-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Well my idea was to hold it in the SFV then take a cruise up Stunt and go chill at the Hill Top again.

But we can cruise over there from Burbank or Glendale.

Jimmy when i was talking about a Cruise i was meaning something like going into the canyons and then makin a pit stop somewhere.

Randy dont trip man we have plenty of time until Aug 5th. Let me know the details later.

Old 07-13-2005, 07:47 PM
For food is that Rusty Pelican big enough on Harvey?

Old 07-14-2005, 01:28 AM
yea that might be good, the one thats next to in n out right? i think thats big enough.

Old 07-14-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by aequitask
yea that might be good, the one thats next to in n out right? i think thats big enough.

Yea the one across the street from it...and yea Arash I am down for STUNT as long as we grab drinks/water before we make it to the top unlike last time So it would be a freeway cruise AND mild canyon run...

Old 07-14-2005, 12:56 PM
I still think Yankee Doodles in Woodland Hills (Victory & Topanga) would be a great choice if we are staying in the SFV. Very close to Stunt road.
Any comments?

Old 07-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by GeezerB
I still think Yankee Doodles in Woodland Hills (Victory & Topanga) would be a great choice if we are staying in the SFV. Very close to Stunt road.
Any comments?
We had a meet there also. In fact, I think this is a better spot since it's easier to find. I think we should host the meet here.

Old 07-14-2005, 01:05 PM
okay. yankee doodles everyone???? you dont have to be 21 do you? i've never heard of this place before. sounds funny though!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feeler: G2G in L.A. area?