Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Izzy is a Flake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 05:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Izzy is a Flake

Izzy promised me (or anyone that showed up from this forum) a good time if we showed up to Miyagi's tonight. He said he had the "hook up" there. I thought, cool guy, I'll meet him up. So I made the drive to West Hollywood from south OC. I make the 1 1/2 hour drive (traffic) and when I get there, he doesn't answer his phone. I talked to him earlier in the evening and he told me that he'd be able to hook it up so we can park valet even though its full. He told me to tell the Valet that i'm with him and he'll let me park there but the valet has no idea when I drop his name. Since I can't get a hold of him, I couldn't park there. Drove around for a while and couldn't find parking so I took off not too happy. So I'm driving down Sunset on the way home and guess what? I get pulled over for having no plates on my car. I explain that my car is new and I haven't recieved them yet. He takes my info and comes back and says that they have been issued. WTF?!?! why haven't I gotten them yet? So he gives me a fix it ticket. So I make the drive back which takes even longer. All in all, One of the worst nights I've had in a while, just because Izzy flaked on me. He had my number, a simple phone call would've been nice. Thanks for showing me a good time Izzy.

Last edited by Skyline GTR; 08-21-2005 at 05:29 AM.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:09 AM
dude i got a freakin license plate ticket the other week on sunset also. Damn ******. they are soo damn picky. They have nothing better to do i guess.

Anyways sorry your night was crap.

Old 08-21-2005, 05:53 AM
$hit man... sorry to hear.

Old 08-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Ooh what? I actually thought that IZZY meant he'd have the party today (sunday) I always thought he put up the msg SATURDAY... I guess it's a good thing I had a misunderstanding. Sorry to hear about your situation though Skyline.

Old 08-21-2005, 01:31 PM
didnt izzy mean today?

Old 08-21-2005, 02:23 PM
no. I talked to him on the phone earlier that evening and confirmed that it was sat night.

Old 08-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe izzy is an e-hustla...if its like that, I can hook u up at the white house if you ever wanna chill with my homie G Dub, lemme know, I can get you in past the CIA agents...

Old 08-21-2005, 04:43 PM
woh woh woh aright Izzy isnt a flake. Hes honestly a down as$ G35 driver and when you ask him he hooks u up. He already hooked me up a few times so I know. Hes a realllly nice guy man and plus, dont get all hes this and that cause he was doing you a favor right? I dont think its cool for you to put him on the spot like that infront of everyone. Homeboy was gonna help you out and yes its his fault for not letting you know wassup but dont put him on blast like that man. Hes a really cool guy and when I call theres times he doesnt answer BUT for when I needed him he was there. I suggest you PM him and ask him cause im sure there was a good reason.

Old 08-21-2005, 06:21 PM
yeah izzy is a really good guy. i'm with kamal on that one. we met up once to have lunch and hes pretty down to earth. he paid for my chinese food he even tried to hook it up with some rims i wanted to get but couldn't get a better price. thats no biggie. he at least tried. hes a cool guy. dont hate.

Old 08-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Kamal34
Hes a realllly nice guy man and plus, dont get all hes this and that cause he was doing you a favor right?
He wasn't doing me a favor. He invited me, in fact anyone that wanted to show up last night. If I asked him for a favor and this happend then I would understand. I'm not trying to hate, just got pissed and had to vent on what happened.

Old 08-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Maybe izzy is an e-hustla...if its like that, I can hook u up at the white house if you ever wanna chill with my homie G Dub, lemme know, I can get you in past the CIA agents...
First off CIA doesnt protect the president. Its the Secret Service. But if you wanna holla at Big W let me know.

As for this izzy controversy, yea it was kinda bad for putting him on blast like that. Next time shoot him a PM or just call him up the next day and be like what happened.

Plus i forgot to mention above that izzy has hooked it up before for me.

Old 08-21-2005, 07:33 PM
no prob venting for sure is allll G but many problems on here occur when you dont vent in the proper way. I understand your frustration man but... ACtually there is no but cause its water under the bridge. Im sure Izzy wont mind this thread cause he really is a nice guy. Whateverz, so how about them Gs!

Old 08-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah, I don't want to start $hit with anyone on here. I PMed him. nuff said.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:14 AM
I just PMed you. Sorry so late. I hate that I "flaked" on you. I was involved in a small car accident. Got my hand cut up and some bruises,but nothing too big. Don't trip on venting, I understand and probably would have done the same. I will make it up next week though. Trust that. So mark your calender. Choose the day Friday or Saturday. I will be at Saddle Ranch on friday and Miyagi's on saturday. I will take care of the drinks and food. Open invite for anyone on here as well. Thanks to all who have met me and know I wouldn't have flaked on a fellow G driver. Talk to you guys soon.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:25 AM
yea izzy sounds like a pretty good guy from what everyone else here says...hope to meet him someday

hope youre hand is alright izzy, sorry to hear about that accident

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Izzy is a Flake