Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Eric is a suicidal bastard - 05 Coupe topped out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 08:07 PM
G's Up, Ho's Down
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Blah blah u all need to lay off the haterade.....

Old 08-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
how come no one believes me when i say theres NO ONE on the freeway in corona at 3:30am?
"I" believe you...I used to live there & go to Rowland and back all the time.

What do I keep tellin you everytime we chat or see each other??? "Slow Down!!!"

At least tell us that someone else took the picture for you, ok?

Anyways, you're just lucky you're still alive or not in jail.

hehehe...like someone else said, I think I'm just getting old...LOL

Drive safe, you crazy kid...think about your car, at least!

Old 08-30-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by zazaracing
Not to rain on your parade but dude with all due respect "You're a F@cken Idiot" we understand you dont care about your life but all the people on the road might. Dont get me wrong Ive done tons of stupid $hit but dont be pullin at on the highways when the CHP is already waiting for an excuse to screw all imports.

Not trying to start a flame war but this just isnt the greatest idea
+1

However... Even if he doesn't care about his life, he is still being very selfish. What about his Family & Friends? Most parent's lives would end if g-d forbid something happened to their son/daughter. There is nothing much more to look forward to in life for them. Cars at 3:30 A.M. or not, one pothole is all it can take at those speeds.

Old 08-30-2005, 10:26 AM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
One night I was driving on the 110 South with my wife around 10 pm. There was a stalled car in my lane, but I didn't see him until the last minute because he didn't have any lights on. I barely had time to swerve and narrowly missed him. I was only going 78 MPH, but an accident at that speed with a stationary car most certainly would have given my wife and I severe injuries if not death.

I knew the 110S very well too. But I don't know when there's going to be a stalled car stuck in the middle of the freeway.

Old 08-30-2005, 07:35 PM
sad

Originally Posted by Klumzyee
how come no one believes me when i say theres NO ONE on the freeway in corona at 3:30am?
Looks like there was light in some of those pictures. 3:30am can't be that bright. I think folks in this forum have little respect for actions like yours. Think how bad you would feel if you hurt or killed somone or ruined somones life...

Old 08-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by E_K
One night I was driving on the 110 South with my wife around 10 pm. There was a stalled car in my lane, but I didn't see him until the last minute because he didn't have any lights on. I barely had time to swerve and narrowly missed him. I was only going 78 MPH, but an accident at that speed with a stationary car most certainly would have given my wife and I severe injuries if not death.

I knew the 110S very well too. But I don't know when there's going to be a stalled car stuck in the middle of the freeway.
happened to me on 110N rite before 405 driving my daily car Camry... crazy~!!!

Old 08-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Take it to the track for the speed. We already lost Frank at much lower velocity in a freakish accident on a slick street and a light pole. Mashing the accelerator and hanging on at WOT is not "driving" or skill. Bring it out to the road course and you will discover a thrill way beyond the occasional illegal freeway "zoomie". Zaza can tell you that a session on the track is like a twenty minute, 25 mile roller coaster ride, except you get to direct the action. And you do it four or five times in a day! Staying under the legal speed limit is not that hard when you get to really have at it using a track. Much safer and saner, for you, your family that loves you, and the innocent who hopes to make it home to see his/her family this night.

Old 08-31-2005, 01:09 PM
Team Transport Member
On that note Oct 14th Buttonwillow raceway is a great day for tracking. The track is awesome you get going fast and you even learn how to turn at those speeds.

Check out SpeedVentures.net for mroe dates and details

Old 08-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
lol its just a pix of the G topping out on a really long straight o.O

Old 09-02-2005, 06:50 PM
yeh i agree...i mean i used to drive 100+ sometimes until two of my best friends died in a crash.. which wasn't even their fault... then another two kids that graduated from my school crashed while driving a ferrari going that speed. it's sad that it takes close deaths or traumatizing events such as those to make people think twice about their actions. the littlest thing could've happen and you have NO control of your car at that speed. ur lucky ur still alive put it that way

Last edited by PiMpG35; 09-02-2005 at 06:53 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.