Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

discover infiniti gives me a piece loaner car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
discover infiniti gives me a piece loaner car

I went in today to drop my car off for my transmission issues, and I got a piece of crap loaner car. The tires are bald, the car smells of wet dog, and the overal condition of the car is horrible. I've never had problems before with them, but this car is bad. Car 30 if anyone of you are familiar. I think I might call them later on to get a replacement car. Just wanted to warn you guys.

Hooman

Old 09-10-2005, 03:13 PM
are the sedans the only loaners they have? For example if you take your QX56 for warranty work will they give you a QX56 loaner?

I got mine serviced about 3 months ago...the service advisor said they had or order a part and I would get a phone call...well its been 3 months and I'm still waiting. I plan on going in to raise hell and have them compensate me with something!

Old 09-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Hooman6MT
I went in today to drop my car off for my transmission issues, and I got a piece of crap loaner car. The tires are bald, the car smells of wet dog, and the overal condition of the car is horrible. I've never had problems before with them, but this car is bad. Car 30 if anyone of you are familiar. I think I might call them later on to get a replacement car. Just wanted to warn you guys.

Hooman
Well at least you got an Infiniti my dealer gave me a POS Hyundai and it wasn't immaculate either.

are the sedans the only loaners they have? For example if you take your QX56 for warranty work will they give you a QX56 loaner?
If they have something cheaper to give they will give it to you. Wishing for anything better is just a fantasy.

Old 09-10-2005, 03:55 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Nah my friend has a QX56 and they gave her a G sedan loaner too. She actually liked it lol.. Even if you have a 7 series, BMW still gives you a ghey X3 loaner.

Old 09-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
Well at least you got an Infiniti my dealer gave me a POS Hyundai and it wasn't immaculate either.
Really? Wow...that sucks. All the loaners are g35 sedans.

And yes the only car you get is a g35 sedan. I got the cloth interior non-premimum package. There are some with the intellikey, etc, those are the ones I think they give to the more expensive cars.

Hooman

Old 09-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Nah my friend has a QX56 and they gave her a G sedan loaner too. She actually liked it lol.. Even if you have a 7 series, BMW still gives you a ghey X3 loaner.
New Century BMW in Alhambra used to give out Hyundai's. Brought in a 740iL, was loaned an Elantra.... this was a few years ago.

I think they have since changed, buying some used C230's and off-lease 325i's to use for loaners.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:15 AM
they only gave me the sedan after waiting for about an hour and a half for an oil chance and TPS install......

Old 09-11-2005, 01:36 AM
After reading about other peoples experiences, I'd have to say that Discover Infiniti isn't that bad then. I'm usually in and out within 5 to 10 mins (if you have an appointment). They usually give me a loaner, no questions asked. I once got a loaner for a 2 hour job. This car is bad, but my car should be ready wed, so I'll survive.

Sure as hell beats my first car...ford "****" probe. Now that was a piece.

Hooman

Old 09-11-2005, 01:41 AM
I usually get 03-04 sedan with Metro infiniti,
I've gotten a brand new 05 sedan with only about 50 miles on it and FX twice before.

Great dealer, Kelvin and Christine are the best! O plus the guy in service..forgot his name, but he was promoted recently.

Old 09-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Was this the one on Convoy or in Escondido? I've had 2 from the Convoy - an IP sedan with prem & sport tune (and 1K miles) and a 2-year old FX35. BTW - I'm still waiting for a forgotten part...

Old 09-11-2005, 03:40 AM
Originally Posted by G35Luver
I usually get 03-04 sedan with Metro infiniti,
I've gotten a brand new 05 sedan with only about 50 miles on it and FX twice before.

Great dealer, Kelvin and Christine are the best! O plus the guy in service..forgot his name, but he was promoted recently.
Agreed, Kelvin is a good guy.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by sd_diver
Was this the one on Convoy or in Escondido? I've had 2 from the Convoy - an IP sedan with prem & sport tune (and 1K miles) and a 2-year old FX35. BTW - I'm still waiting for a forgotten part...
Yep I was at Convoy they forgot about me and my part. I'm thinking about writing a letter and getting some freebees! lol

Old 09-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by SDG35619
Yep I was at Convoy they forgot about me and my part. I'm thinking about writing a letter and getting some freebees! lol
Hey SDG35619,
Sorry to be off-topic, but how did you get both the sport suspension AND the Prem C? Did you manage to get a full-size 18" spare? I got the B package with my sport tuned susp - which coes with the compact spare.

Old 09-11-2005, 07:06 PM
usually they'll give you a G35 sedan but if they run out of loaner car, they'll call their local rental fleet and get you whatever they have....the worst loaner car i ever had was a Pontiac Sunfire.........................................a convertible.....................................an d it was red..........................

Old 09-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by irvine78
usually they'll give you a G35 sedan but if they run out of loaner car, they'll call their local rental fleet and get you whatever they have....the worst loaner car i ever had was a Pontiac Sunfire.........................................a convertible.....................................an d it was red..........................
at least it was a convertible....that's good, right?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: discover infiniti gives me a piece loaner car