Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

traffic lawyer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
traffic lawyer

well, i got 2 tickets within 1 month and both are points.

the first ticket I got was on Friday the 13th for crossing the double yellow line in the carpool lane (though i did have a carpool with me).

the second one was for speeding, going 57 on a 35. i got pulled over a couple street away from my block on Tuesday morning. ever had one of those days where you just want to hear your engine roar?? well that was that day for me! and trust me, i HARDLY do it. (i go to Irwindale quite often for it )

i know for a fact that I'll be doing traffic school for the speeding ticket, but I dont want to get another point for the other ticket.

the fines are fine with me, but points I want to get rid of em. any help is appreciated. and bash all you want about the speeding ticket, all I know is I drive like a grandma and I can prove it by showing you guys my MPG average and as of right now its @ 23MPG

thanks guys/gals!

Old 02-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I hate those stupid ufckers who think just cuz they have a fancy car, it gives them all right to cross the carpool double solid lane. Point deserved!

Old 02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ Your an idiot...I've seen the crappiest cars do the same...you do it because you need to get out for an exit or because you don't deserve to be in the traffic with single drivers...nonetheless he should've waited but we all do it...I know I have a few times.

Old 02-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Exclamation Slow As$ Drivers, Read!!!!!!

yea your right people do it all the time. Dude you know what freqan pisses me off. People that stay in the carpool lane and they coast at 60-65! WTF?!? Dude get the **** out and drive in the reg. lanes if your gonna drive regular. I hate it when theres a car upfront thats holding a line of cars behind them. THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR LICENSES REVOKED and EVERYONE in carpool behind them should be allowed to **** on their face!!!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 08:20 PM
^Hahahaha

LjN take it easy on the poor guy. Like Kamal stated, all types of car owners do that.

sky350gt take it easy for awhile, and get a Valentine 1 to avoid any speed traps...

Peace

Old 02-12-2006, 01:54 AM
ON
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
what's even worse is when people are going slow in the fast lane and you change lanes to pass them, they speed up and block you off and start going slow again once they see that you can't in front of them. wtf is up with that?

but yea, i don't think you can avoid both points. as you know, you're only allowed to go to traffic school once every 18 months. The only other option i see is that you could go to court and try to fight it...or hope that the cop doesn't show up and the case will be dismissed. My brother got a carpool ticket and he got lucky cuz he went to fight it and the cop didn't show up. I think one of the best way to fight a court ticket is to postpone the date the cop writes on the ticket because i thinkt thats the date the cop picks himself so he can show up in court. if you postpone it, the court gives you another date and that would throw off the cop's schedule. That's what my brother did and i assume that's why the cop didn't show up.

Old 02-12-2006, 02:05 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Kamal34
...THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR LICENSES REVOKED and EVERYONE in carpool behind them should be allowed to **** on their face!!!!!
...u can **** on my face

Old 02-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Can I jizz on it instead?

Old 02-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Can I jizz on it instead?
...only kamel can... (camel...)

Old 02-13-2006, 02:20 AM
wow CHIA your gay... I have already jizzed all over you so theres no fun. Dude go water your hair or something

Old 02-13-2006, 03:09 AM
To answer the OP question....first off you may want to look into a traffic lawyer, or you can do what I did. Get the first one pleaded out, and get the point and request traffic school. You have a couple months to do the traffic school. Then for the second one go to court and argue you weren't going 57. Ask for calibration records, training certificates, etc. You will lose if the cop shows up (you will win if he doesn't ). At the end of your case, ask the judge if you can get traffic school. If he asks if you've completed traffic school in the past 18 months say "No" (because in essence...you haven't...you're pending). If the judge grants you traffic school, then it's all good. What the judge awards is what stands. I had 2 tickets once and did the same thing. I had to pay the fines, but got traffic school too.

The courts just want to make sure you pay the fine...traffic school is no deal for them. The insurance company is the one that gets the money for points. The courts get this 20 dollars for traffic school fee.

You have to be a person who can talk and is calm. If you get nervous you may not want to try this, and just stick to a lawyer. (He'll prob just do the same though )