Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Just raced G35c in an 06 Camry!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
Im fat? yea Kia ok. Thanks for doggin on me.

Kamal thanks for bustin his *** for me. LOL

Round 1 Goes to Kamal.

Score Kia = 0
Kamal = 1

Round 2 Kamal your turn to go first. AREH DEE GEH RECORDZ BIATCH
who made you the referee??
you did $hitty on your mcats, now go study!!!
yeah i said you were fat, and your a$$ is all hairy...
listen to me, now go to the library!
you obviously cant be a doctor with those crappy grades...
you claim to get kos, but yur a$$ prolly has aids!

now back to my homey kamal, who just bought a camry,
go return that $hit man, that car is made for a family...
u know im just jokin when i say all this $hit,
to everyone else in this forum, you could suck my d!ck!
me and kamal are like brudders, yeah u heard me right,
we hang out and kick it almost every other night...
we meet at vipuls car, i mean his new apartment,
its almost vipuls burrday, so dont start ****!

to Kamal and Rash, much love and respect...
and dont forget everybody, its only the internet! ; )

Old 02-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bro keep me out of it. And sorry dude i got into Western SO SUCK MY D!CK

Old 02-17-2006, 12:39 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
bro keep me out of it. And sorry dude i got into Western SO SUCK MY D!CK
..the DO school??? lmfao, EVERYONE gets into there!!! LOL

Old 02-17-2006, 01:14 AM
wats western? never heard of it

Old 02-17-2006, 03:16 AM
Banned
^hahahahahahahahahahaha...^

Old 02-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Originally Posted by GRider35c
..the DO school??? lmfao, EVERYONE gets into there!!! LOL
then why didnt you go?

Old 02-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Banned
"DO" school bro...... if you dont know what youre getting into, read below...

A doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) is a physician licensed to perform surgery and prescribe medication. Like an M.D., an osteopath completes 4 years of medical school and can choose to practice in any specialty of medicine. However, osteopaths receive an additional 300 to 500 hours in the study of hands-on manual medicine and the body's musculoskeletal system.

Osteopathic medicine is dedicated to treating and healing the entire patient as a whole, rather than focusing on one system or body part. An osteopath will often use a treatment method called manipulation -- a hands-on approach to assure that the body is moving freely. This free motion ensures that all of your body's natural healing systems are free to work unhindered.

Osteopaths hold to the principle that a patient's history of illness and physical trauma are written into the body's structure. The osteopath's highly developed sense of touch allows the physician to palpate (feel) the patient's "living anatomy" (the flow of fluids, motion and texture of tissues, and structural make-up).

The osteopath's job is to "set" the body to heal itself. To do so, the Osteopath gently applies a precise amount of force to promote healthy movement of tissues, eliminate abnormal movements, and release compressed bones and joints. In addition, the areas being treated require proper positioning to assist the body's ability to regain normal tissue function. This process is called osteopathic manual medicine (OMM) or osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT).

Over the years, the gap between "conventional" medicine and osteopathic medicine has narrowed, as M.D.s have embraced many of the premises of osteopathic medicine (such as recognizing the impact of stress on the immune system or posture on various body systems). In addition, D.O.s have incorporated the diagnostic and treatment techniques common to conventional medicine.

Doctors of osteopathic medicine may be found in nearly any health care setting, from community clinics and private practices to academic medical centers.

Like M.D.s, osteopaths are licensed at the state level. Osteopaths who wish to specialize may become "board certified" (in much the same manner as M.D.s) by completing a 2- to 6-year residency within the specialty area and passing the board certification exams.

Old 02-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by aequitask
wats western? never heard of it
lmao dude thats crazy. Ok guys so were done now. I think hes talking about the Western bacon cheeseburger from Carls jr

Old 02-17-2006, 02:10 PM
aequitask....you're still young....you'll be hearing some of your peers mention Western when applying for law school as well...

I once had a D.O. see me (not by choice) when I was having some bronchitis and she was asking alot of questions and I told her "look, I just need antibiotics like I always do, so I am only here for a prescription"...she didn't hesitate....but I think she knew that I knew she was DO and I think I may have hurt her feelings but I didn't want to sit there and talk about my life history of illnesses.

Old 02-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Kamal34
lmao dude thats crazy. Ok guys so were done now. I think hes talking about the Western bacon cheeseburger from Carls jr
I dont think so because Kia wants to Dog on me some more. Let him go. He never got into a med school to begin wit.

I KID I KID

Red ***** IT GIVES YOU WIIIIIIIINGS
Originally Posted by GRider35c
"DO" school bro...... if you dont know what youre getting into, read below...

A doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) is a physician licensed to perform surgery and prescribe medication. Like an M.D., an osteopath completes 4 years of medical school and can choose to practice in any specialty of medicine. However, osteopaths receive an additional 300 to 500 hours in the study of hands-on manual medicine and the body's musculoskeletal system.

Osteopathic medicine is dedicated to treating and healing the entire patient as a whole, rather than focusing on one system or body part. An osteopath will often use a treatment method called manipulation -- a hands-on approach to assure that the body is moving freely. This free motion ensures that all of your body's natural healing systems are free to work unhindered.

Osteopaths hold to the principle that a patient's history of illness and physical trauma are written into the body's structure. The osteopath's highly developed sense of touch allows the physician to palpate (feel) the patient's "living anatomy" (the flow of fluids, motion and texture of tissues, and structural make-up).

The osteopath's job is to "set" the body to heal itself. To do so, the Osteopath gently applies a precise amount of force to promote healthy movement of tissues, eliminate abnormal movements, and release compressed bones and joints. In addition, the areas being treated require proper positioning to assist the body's ability to regain normal tissue function. This process is called osteopathic manual medicine (OMM) or osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT).

Over the years, the gap between "conventional" medicine and osteopathic medicine has narrowed, as M.D.s have embraced many of the premises of osteopathic medicine (such as recognizing the impact of stress on the immune system or posture on various body systems). In addition, D.O.s have incorporated the diagnostic and treatment techniques common to conventional medicine.

Doctors of osteopathic medicine may be found in nearly any health care setting, from community clinics and private practices to academic medical centers.

Like M.D.s, osteopaths are licensed at the state level. Osteopaths who wish to specialize may become "board certified" (in much the same manner as M.D.s) by completing a 2- to 6-year residency within the specialty area and passing the board certification exams.

Already knew that. Thanks though. And i have an interview at University of Miami MD school next week on Tues, then Wed im off to Penn State MD.

Yea baby wish me luck

Old 02-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned
^good luck bro!^

and yes i did get into med schools, just not the ones i wanted to get into... ; )

Old 02-17-2006, 05:20 PM
dude Im a pharmacist! A street pharmacist...

Old 02-17-2006, 06:11 PM
^ Original ya sharmoota....

Old 02-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Originally Posted by Kamal34
dude Im a pharmacist! A street pharmacist...

Dawg, lemme get some ROCKS!

Old 02-17-2006, 06:26 PM
I liketa slats.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just raced G35c in an 06 Camry!!!