Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Corrupt cops

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Corrupt cops

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/7623880/detail.html

Sounds more like an episode of The Shield than real life.

Old 03-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This stuff is happening more than you would think. One of the reasons is that they don't do drug testing in many law inforcement agencies. Many of us have to get drug tested on a regular basis for our jobs, but cops are somehow above this. Also, I think pr*cks are drawn toward law enforcement. It's a liscence to to do whatever the hell you wan't. Beat your wife, act like a pr*ck to law abiding citizens, and break the law, this goes hand in hand with law enforcement. They protect each other and don't turn each other in for breaking the law. We need more checks and balances for law enforcement. All that being said, I'm not an anarchist, and believe we need law enforcement, just better law enforcement.

Old 03-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Isn't the title of this thread an oxymoron?

Old 03-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If there is any department to fear...it's the rampart....I get scared just seeing thier cars cruise by....they have gotten in trouble for so many things in the past...anyone remember the rampart scandal? Or the poor guy who had a broom stick shoved up his anus by two rampart cops?

They take the law into thier own hands just because the area they work in is full of illegals and criminals...so it's easier to bust ***** out here...

Old 03-06-2006, 05:04 PM
personally, i say we should give cops a little more leeway when it comes to busting drug dealers and convicts...... i think the rules in the US is too pro bad guys..... i mean if you find a dead person in a person's trunk on a routine pull over and you don't have the proper search warr. the find is thrown out.... so the person essentially gets away with murder if that's there only evidence.... that's BS.... now if cops are busting dealers on the side....well good for them.... but they need to share to loot with all of us.......

Old 03-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by g35cas
This stuff is happening more than you would think. One of the reasons is that they don't do drug testing in many law inforcement agencies. Many of us have to get drug tested on a regular basis for our jobs, but cops are somehow above this. Also, I think pr*cks are drawn toward law enforcement. It's a liscence to to do whatever the hell you wan't. Beat your wife, act like a pr*ck to law abiding citizens, and break the law, this goes hand in hand with law enforcement. They protect each other and don't turn each other in for breaking the law. We need more checks and balances for law enforcement. All that being said, I'm not an anarchist, and believe we need law enforcement, just better law enforcement.

You obviously have no clue at all when it comes to law enforcement. Go post somewhere else.

Old 03-06-2006, 06:11 PM
fck cops. thats all i have to say. there are so many corrupt cops its unbelievable.

Old 03-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by fastfoursix
You obviously have no clue at all when it comes to law enforcement. Go post somewhere else.
Uh, dude....alcoholism and domestic violence are pretty rampant among police officers. Trust me on this one.

Theres a reason that the life expectancy of a cop is 54 years(really) and it has little to do with possibly getting killed on the job.

Old 03-06-2006, 06:54 PM
corrupted cops? get outta here!

Old 03-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by g356spd06
fck cops. thats all i have to say. there are so many corrupt cops its unbelievable.
That's a pretty general statement. So, because there are some corrupt cops, are you saying f*ck all of them? That's like me saying.. *i.e. only* there are some bad Asian drivers, so f*ck all of them. Do you realize how ignorant you sound?

Old 03-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Oh no here we go again with the cops thing... look its you cops that are supposed to be protecting and serving us civilians who pay your salaries that are f*cking up. It's you and your buddies putting mulitple rounds in a returned war vet on the ground, gang beating people, running amuck with drug rings and everything else. I'm sorry but I have known quite a few officers and they are all corrupt doing **** they shouldn't be doing.

You guys are a good ole boys club, you protect your own, and you deny deny deny when asked! It's that simple. The only reason we don't see more of it is not enough people have video cameras on them at all times to catch you doing the things you aren't supposed to be.

Old 03-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by sternroolz
Uh, dude....alcoholism and domestic violence are pretty rampant among police officers. Trust me on this one.

Theres a reason that the life expectancy of a cop is 54 years(really) and it has little to do with possibly getting killed on the job.
Not saying your wrong, but alcoholism and domestic violence are rampant among ALL people, not just law enforcement officers. And could the life expectancy be that low, because of the high stress environment they are in on a constant basis? Just a thought...

Old 03-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Inno
Oh no here we go again with the cops thing... look its you cops that are supposed to be protecting and serving us civilians who pay your salaries that are f*cking up. It's you and your buddies putting mulitple rounds in a returned war vet on the ground, gang beating people, running amuck with drug rings and everything else. I'm sorry but I have known quite a few officers and they are all corrupt doing **** they shouldn't be doing.

You guys are a good ole boys club, you protect your own, and you deny deny deny when asked! It's that simple. The only reason we don't see more of it is not enough people have video cameras on them at all times to catch you doing the things you aren't supposed to be.
You speak like one is among us. And you are talking to them like THEY did the actions you listed above. I'm in no way trying to start a war of who is right and wrong, but how can you say that ALL cops are part of that? Just because some cops f*ck up royal, does not mean ALL cops are sh*t heads and running amuck. Your stereotyping ALL cops, and that's not logical.

Old 03-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Inno
I'm sorry but I have known quite a few officers and they are all corrupt doing **** they shouldn't be doing.
I'm sorry too.. that says alot about the people you hang around with.

Old 03-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Is that the best you can come up with? I didn't say I hang around with these pigs. I said I have known some. I also never said ALL cops do bad things, but did say all of the ones I have known. Go defend cops somewhere else. Sorry here in SoCal, every one I have come across has been a bastard. Doesn't mean every cop is bad, just the ones I've run across. However, seems to be the general consensus with most people I've seen on the boards.

Maybe if they were deployed differently? Instead of wasting an hour of their time looking for every fix a ticket they can find on a honda, maybe they could actually do some due diligence when people report harrassment claims. Maybe they could actually investigate break ins? There are a lot of things they could be doing better. I bet they would also feel better about their jobs, than sitting around acting like cash cows for their municipalities.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.