Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Nba...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 05:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Nba...

who watches it as much as i do?

i mostly watch the Suns... but you'll see me watching 'NBA TV daily' every night...

rep your teams: good or bad! =]

just thought i'd like to see a thread about the nba... so bring it!

Old 03-15-2006, 06:14 AM
yea...the lakers...since 93ish when i was like 7 haha..back when they had anthony peeler and got cedric ceballos a season or two later..oh man..anyways...theyre really unpredictable this year...they lose to seattle and portland but they somehow beat san antonio in san antonio...top 3 in the west are gonna be suns, spurs and mavs...the east is basically detroit and miami...i personally like the suns more than any of those teams...i hope they win it this yr...well after the lakers and clippers

Old 03-15-2006, 08:57 AM
I'm a die-hard Rockets fan. Our season is very disappointing due to all the injuries. Yao is a now real Superstar and has surpassed my expectation. Seems like everybody is jumping on the bandwagon. Rockets will come back strong next season.

Old 03-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love the Lakers...but not Kobe. I can't stand the way the Lakers play this year. And it's not that the Lakers are losing. I've been watching the Lakers since the mid 80's and even went to games when David Rivers was their point guard. I just don't like Kobe.

I've been going to about 10-15 Clippers games each year because they have ticket packages at decent prices. They even offered me free tix to one game this year. It's good to see that they are doing well. Elton is just amazing this year...on offense and especially on defense. Sam Cassell seems to make everyone around him better and Kaman has really come into his own...averaging like 13 points on 56% shooting and 9 or 10 rebounds a game. I'll probably go to a few playoff games.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.