Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Kobe=God

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah.. Kobe's shots were amazing.. but you have to give credit to the rest of the Lakers too. They've come such a long way and each game they've all put in amazing effort in contributing to each win. Devean George hitting to big back to back threes.. as mentioned earlier Parker's steal and also a big three to help put them up.. and Lamar did an awesome job scoring and finishing the and 1's. Props to the entire team.. but props to Kobe for clutchness

Old 05-01-2006, 03:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^exactlyy...great team effort today..very very awesome game and series as well...game 5 is gonna be very interesting to see if lakers can finish them off or if suns will come out hot

Old 05-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by JEVERYDAY
Soooo, whose more deserving than Kobe or Nash since you brought it up. I would REALLY like to know.

I really do not understand why people r so unwilling to give Kobe the respect he deserves for his skills

Plus I belive Kobe has made numerous game winning shot both regular season and now post as well. Has also proven he doesnt have to drop 35+ points for his team to win, also proving despite what EVERYONE thinks he can be a team player.

Just my thoughts...
Lets see, Lebron and Dirk just to name 2. Even Billups and Wade are areguably in that category. Game winning shots do not = MVP I guess I have to repeat myself and say that a players performance amongst 82 games, not 2 playoff games or a single series, determine the MVP.

Old 05-01-2006, 07:36 PM
lmao dwayne wade? billups? look at their teams...i think they have other ppl on their team...detroit has multiple all stars...ben and rasheed wallace, rip hamilton...then u have tayshaun prince and a bunch of other solid players...and dwayne wade? hes got shaq and a bunch of other players as well..i can understand nowitizki and lebron as to why theyd be considered...but wade and billups c'mon man

Last edited by aequitask; 05-01-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Kobe<GOD, son...

Old 05-02-2006, 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by aequitask
lmao dwayne wade? billups? look at their teams...i think they have other ppl on their team...detroit has multiple all stars...ben and rasheed wallace, rip hamilton...then u have tayshaun prince and a bunch of other solid players...and dwayne wade? hes got shaq and a bunch of other players as well..i can understand nowitizki and lebron as to why theyd be considered...but wade and billups c'mon man
If thats your arguement why Billups and Wade shouldn't be all-stars, because 'they have other people on your team'. All I can do is sigh at you who obviously paid no attention to the NBA regular reason. Wade single handedly carried the Heat to thier division title, while Shaq was cruising during the regular season or sat on the pine injured. Billups is the undisputed catalyst for the Detriot Pistons as he led them to the best record in the NBA. To say that they shouldn't be mentioned when in fact they are the top finalists in the MVP ballot is ****in hilarious. You should probably look past the sportscenter highlights when thinking about the MVP.........

Old 05-02-2006, 03:02 AM
i didnt say they shouldnt be all-stars..i said theyre not in the top tier when it comes to mvp...ure right..i just watch sportcenter for highlights..billups may have been the catalyst but its like ure saying detroit woulda stunk it up this yr if they didnt have them...jesus christ look at the eastern conference..its not exactly the western conference where most teams are really good/decent...and last..calm down..ure taking this so personal..i was blowing it outta proportion when i said hes god...i think that was a little obvious to most

Old 05-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by lilmauwow
If thats your arguement why Billups and Wade shouldn't be all-stars, because 'they have other people on your team'. All I can do is sigh at you who obviously paid no attention to the NBA regular reason. Wade single handedly carried the Heat to thier division title, while Shaq was cruising during the regular season or sat on the pine injured. Billups is the undisputed catalyst for the Detriot Pistons as he led them to the best record in the NBA. To say that they shouldn't be mentioned when in fact they are the top finalists in the MVP ballot is ****in hilarious. You should probably look past the sportscenter highlights when thinking about the MVP.........
dude im sorry man but shut up.. give kobe the respect he deserves. He completely changed his face of the game to win in the playoffs just like jordan did. Kobe will be in the hall of fame and be recognized throughout nba history.

Dwayne wade has shaq, so he cant get it. Billups has an allstar front, Lebron is in the EAST, the top 2 MVP canidates were NASH and KOBE..

This series will prove to everyone which MVP canidate can step it up. WILL THE ReaL MVP PLEASE STAND UP?

KOBE is the best player in the league by far.. No one is close to his level.

Last edited by nightrider; 05-02-2006 at 03:24 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Rollin On Dubz
I think Ron Artest should win MVP FTW!

Old 05-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by nightrider
dude im sorry man but shut up.. give kobe the respect he deserves. He completely changed his face of the game to win in the playoffs just like jordan did. Kobe will be in the hall of fame and be recognized throughout nba history.

Dwayne wade has shaq, so he cant get it. Billups has an allstar front, Lebron is in the EAST, the top 2 MVP canidates were NASH and KOBE..

This series will prove to everyone which MVP canidate can step it up. WILL THE ReaL MVP PLEASE STAND UP?

KOBE is the best player in the league by far.. No one is close to his level.
The top 2 MVP candidates were Nash and Kobe? How do you know Kobe was second? The official announcement didn't even come out yet so no one knows who was second or third on the ballots. Based on preliminary reports, Nash edged out Dirk, Lebron, Billups, and Kobe. So you sound pretty stupid there. And Kobe is not the best player by far, as its argueable that if you were to start a team people would take Lebron over Kobe. So again your statements about Kobe sound even more stupid.

My statements were never to discredit Kobe, he had an awesome year. But the reasons on this thread stating why Kobe should be MVP are stupid. Want an example? Idiot who posted above sayed this series will prove which MVP candidate can step it up when MVP candidates aren't proved in the playoffs, its a regular season award.

Old 05-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
Damn, one of the best games ever....I was screaming and yelling so much I lost my voice too, lol.

Oh my god, I am gettin drunk tonight! BEST FVCKING GAME EVER!!!

+1 CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHTS GAME...........

LAKERS!!!

Old 05-02-2006, 11:37 AM
^ lilmauwow, once again shut up... your are wrong again... kobe is the best player in the league.. no one is playing at his level. and yes, the top three MVP would have to be Nash, Kobe, then lebron..

umm it is MVP vs MVP you stupid. The game is all about who can step it up..
"MVP candidates aren't proved in the playoffs" wtf? MVPs completely wrong. MVPs always have something to prove, Even if the regular season is over.

Old 05-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by G2FAST
+1 CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHTS GAME...........

LAKERS!!!
^+1

Old 05-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by nightrider
^ lilmauwow, once again shut up... your are wrong again... kobe is the best player in the league.. no one is playing at his level. and yes, the top three MVP would have to be Nash, Kobe, then lebron..

umm it is MVP vs MVP you stupid. The game is all about who can step it up..
"MVP candidates aren't proved in the playoffs" wtf? MVPs completely wrong. MVPs always have something to prove, Even if the regular season is over.
LOL, this guy is delusional. The official ballots are not even out and you saying that the top 3 mvp are Nash, Kobe and Lebron. What a clown.

Secondly Do you have a problem reading? The MVP award is a regular season award. Playoff performances do not justify MVP choices. If Kobe scored 100 points in tonights game, it would be the greatest playoff performances in hisotry but it would still not justify him being MVP. I repeat, MVP candidates are based on 82 regular season games. Let me know if you need to say it again if you have trouble reading this.

Let me tell you two players that are playing at Kobe's high level right now. Dirk and Lebron. But the reasons are obvious to why you fail to see this.

Old 05-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Kobe? Please !? Vinsanity baby !
GO NETS!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kobe=God