OFFICIAL: January 3rd Otto's BBQ Roll Call!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it was nice seeing everyone again, look forward to the next one.

Old 01-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
I'll give you a lesson.

Was it crawfish? I'm from Louisiana. Never, ever eat crawfish out of season. Ever. No matter what Asians at restaurants tell you, don't eat crawfish out of season. You will die or feel like you wish you were dead when they make you sick. But I guess you know that now.

Glad you're feeling better.

Exactly how I felt!

Oh trust me I learned my lesson, I didn't know that about crawfish! Curse out of season crawfish!

Thank's.

Originally Posted by JDMAutosports
Wow that sucks...Glad to hear you're feeling better! Next time tell her "Woman...you gonna eat hear and like it!" LOL

Regarding the pic...you guessed it right....LOL!!!! It was funny though...Eric is a new G member who showed up...He's hella cool.

Thank's.

Lol exactly next time she's going to eat where I go and like it!

Lol wish I could of being there.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JDMAutosports
In regards to Alex's comment...I agree. We did make the meet schedule a year in advance. We also tried to make it close to everyone as possible and a central location.
Well, I've only been part of the forums for 6 months and I believe Aaron just recently moved to Houston from Dallas, so we didn't get the chance to put our $0.02 in for meet spots.

But the next few meets coming up sounds reasonable. I'll try to make those especially for the Austin fun run pending financial status.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by NgoFrickinWay
Well, I've only been part of the forums for 6 months and I believe Aaron just recently moved to Houston from Dallas, so we didn't get the chance to put our $0.02 in for meet spots.

But the next few meets coming up sounds reasonable. I'll try to make those especially for the Austin fun run pending financial status.
Yeah I understand so I know where your coming from. Aaron has been here since we formed the group and at our initial brainstorming meeting. He is our main factor and driving force i helping us get started up since he knows the Mods and was able to get our own section in the board. Many thanks to him for that.

Either way you guys are much are part of this group as anyone else and your opinion matters. So don't worry much consideration is given to where everyone is at. Originally, we just wanted to do a meet at uptown park by the galleria as it's a central location. But thought it was better to shift the meets around.

Thanks for sharing your opinion always feel free to share it!

Old 01-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by kricci11
you all bustin' him on that - poor Eric! ha ha

- Did you all try driving the Z on the concept z performance ad yet?! You know you did!

On a happy note - my Akebono's came today - hell yeah! Should be getting installed next week hopefully!! These rotors are heavy as hell, but man they look good!
sweet let me know if you need a hand i did them on my car.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:00 AM
ughh...i need to make it out the meets more...had family from out of town over for the holidays so couldn't make it

good lesson there Jeremy...crawfish is a no no when out of season..LOL...i've had cravings before and eaten out of season...its just not the same..i'll never do it again...can't wait for the season tho...will be heading to nola a lot this yr

Nam