Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
BTW, we want pix!

Old 01-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by khundkar
Sandnigga?
A popular term of endearment here in South Texas.

Along with Pinche Gringo, Wetback, etc.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha...I'm right there with 'scout on the INTEREST....Have to break out the "Ninji-whomping action" and the "judy-chop" Hahahahah

Old 01-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by N2N06
i was minding my own business the kid had the window down and usually when kids do that they wana comment the rims or the car in general i thought he was just tryin to be nice but then the first words out of his mouth were im gona box you...not kidding thats the first thing he said....and then i made the hs comment and drove to the next light which was red they were two cars back and then i just hear this thud as the light had already turned green and i see them run off hop two lanes and peace out to where i cant catch them...but in other news i found the kid who did it and i found the car...and it has been taken care of
Your original post makes it sound like you saw them and decided to say something... but for future reference, if anybody is talking about fighting you, don't ask them if he's in high school. Glad you caught them though.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I had a similiar situation, i was getting out a club. 21 over for guys and 18 over for ladies. Well this dumb chick was parked next to me and was just chillin in her car (300C). to avoid any issues i opened the passenger door for my friends and my girl. and then the girl in the car rolls down her window and is like UH EXCUSES YOU JUST HIT MY CAR! and im like UH NO I DIDNT! then she keeps going yes you did yes you did, etc etc. whatever i just ignore her, so then she swings her door open, hits my car three times and takes off. i hop in the car and give chase. ger highway patrol on the line and the chase is on. they get a folony stop, pulled out at gun point im getting a kick out of this, we exchange insurance info, i take her to court cuz her insurance was refusing to pay, she paid me 600 in damages, Probably the most expensive club night for her. =)

all in all i am very satisfied. i still got the scratch on my door but egh eventually i will be painting the car, black is just too hard to take care of.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:32 PM
okayyyy well...as far as pics go i have a hard time standing on the passenger side of the car where the dent is...much less being able to take and post a pic of it...it really makes me mad like i dont wana leave my house with this dent that i will admit is not very big but of course a glaring issue for me..as far as the elaboration of taking care of it...i don't really want to go into details...but i hope you can imagination the elation i felt when after 45 minutes of driving around neighborhoods i found this sc with paper tags...and the kids who owned the vehicle did not want to come out of the house to talk about it...i originally just wanted 80 dollars for the dent no harm no foul i was willing to admit that i should not have even given them the time of day and therefore no need for "bloodshed" haha but i did want the dent fixed

but of course they refused to come outside so i settled up in another way which of course doesn't fix the dent in my car but hopefully those kids will understand that the next time they want to hang out of cars and talk mess to people at lights they could wind up seriously hurt or in jail...this is texas plenty of people carry guns in their cars and in a serious fit of anger it can result in a loss of life...and that goes either way so...to all you other g drivers be careful out there and stay classy....

Old 01-12-2009, 01:36 PM
NO, NO! Pix of what you did to THEIR car.....

Old 01-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
What did you do?

Old 01-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Man you guys got nothing compared to what happened to me last year. So me and 6 other guys from ChicagoZ are on our way to the Autobahn track in Joliet for some time on the track with the Midwest Z Fest. We were on the innerstate (two lanes each way) and a long line of bikers, maybe about 100 of them gets on. These were real bikers, long hair, tats, bitches on back, etc. Well we had to get off in a couple of miles so we start to try to get in the right lane. There was a gap between two bikes so I slip in and no sooner then I do I hear a thud from in front of me. My first thought was that I ran over something, but then I see a biker pull away from my car while putting his foot back on his peg. WTF, I think that redneck biker just kicked my car!! We got off the highway and got cought at a train crossing and all of us got out to chat. I take a look and sure enough there is a nice dent in my fender. That MF kicked my car doing about 70. When it happened we were already running late by about 15 minutes, I was talking on the radio to the other guys cruising with me and right after it happened I got a call from another guy wanting to know how far away we were, so chasing the bikers didn't even cross my mind. Even if I chased them it wasn't like I could do anything, I have no doubt they would have killed me, or at least really messed me up with out a second thought.

Cliff notes: redneck biker kicks my car while doing 70 on the highway, leaves big dent in fender.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Booooooo, thread does not deliver...2nd request at details and pics

Old 01-12-2009, 02:14 PM
On second thought, don't post anything..... We don't want a "crook posts on MySpace" bust happening here.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:30 PM
haha pics of their car well one i def did not take pictures of me doing some not nice things to their car....that would just be dumb and plus my friend and i left immediately after...so im sorry i fail to appease you guys

Old 01-12-2009, 02:38 PM
...we dont need roads...

Never cutoff a group of cars or bikes, especially bikers, that are all traveling together.... I hate when some dumbass cuts in when all are Gs & Zs are traveling in a line.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by mjwaterma
Man you guys got nothing compared to what happened to me last year. So me and 6 other guys from ChicagoZ are on our way to the Autobahn track in Joliet for some time on the track with the Midwest Z Fest. We were on the innerstate (two lanes each way) and a long line of bikers, maybe about 100 of them gets on. These were real bikers, long hair, tats, bitches on back, etc. Well we had to get off in a couple of miles so we start to try to get in the right lane. There was a gap between two bikes so I slip in and no sooner then I do I hear a thud from in front of me. My first thought was that I ran over something, but then I see a biker pull away from my car while putting his foot back on his peg. WTF, I think that redneck biker just kicked my car!! We got off the highway and got cought at a train crossing and all of us got out to chat. I take a look and sure enough there is a nice dent in my fender. That MF kicked my car doing about 70. When it happened we were already running late by about 15 minutes, I was talking on the radio to the other guys cruising with me and right after it happened I got a call from another guy wanting to know how far away we were, so chasing the bikers didn't even cross my mind. Even if I chased them it wasn't like I could do anything, I have no doubt they would have killed me, or at least really messed me up with out a second thought.

Cliff notes: redneck biker kicks my car while doing 70 on the highway, leaves big dent in fender.

that's weak, man. unless you endangered the biker, no reason to vandalize like that. what a piece of shiit!

Old 01-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm in sugarland too. what neighborhood did u find them? hope put more than then a dent in their s****.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: kids who put dent in my car (hou.)