Need Powder Coating in Austin, Texas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Need Powder Coating in Austin, Texas

hello G friends,

i need a good and relatively cheap powder coating place in austin, i want to coat my rims in metallic gold but im having trouble finding a place, i was looking at a couple but they wanted to charge hundreds of dollars per wheel and here i am thinking i could just buy new rims for not that much more,

let me know if you guys have any tried and true powder coating places that wont require an arm and a leg

thanks!

Old 07-28-2015, 03:20 PM
Received 99 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by nervseele
hello G friends,

i need a good and relatively cheap powder coating place in austin, i want to coat my rims in metallic gold but im having trouble finding a place, i was looking at a couple but they wanted to charge hundreds of dollars per wheel and here i am thinking i could just buy new rims for not that much more,

let me know if you guys have any tried and true powder coating places that wont require an arm and a leg

thanks!
San Antonio Boss powder coating here in San Antonio, TX has great prices and offers all sorts of colors. I'm actually planning to take some wheels to get done soon. Here's some flyers with prices I found on their face book page.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...469392134&_rdr

Need Powder Coating in Austin, Texas-ok0rruk.jpg
Need Powder Coating in Austin, Texas-iidi3zb.jpg

Old 07-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JG_G35
San Antonio Boss powder coating here in San Antonio, TX has great prices and offers all sorts of colors. I'm actually planning to take some wheels to get done soon. Here's some flyers with prices I found on their face book page.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...469392134&_rdr

Wow thanks for the quick reply, those are some really lucrative prices! I might go with the top one depending on how much its gonna cost me to get them unmounted and remounted etc. Ive always thought that powder coating looks really nice and durable so maybe ill even get my plenum coated to match haha

Old 07-29-2015, 08:49 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
I only found 20+ powder coaters in Austin. Did you even try to look for your self?