Preliminary Uprev/Osiris dyno results

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Preliminary Uprev/Osiris dyno results

I had my 2003 G-coupe dyno'd today so I could send in the graphs w/ A/F to Uprev for a customized tune. In case you didn't know, the 2003's don't log A/F via the ECU, so I have to get an A/F from the dyno for tuning purposes.

My mods list is:
Borla True Dual exhaust
RT high flow cats
JWT Popcharger
z-tube
Kinetix V5+ plenum

I had my car on the dyno in 2004 with all my current mods (minus the plenum) with these results:

I got the Kinetix plenum and Osiris reflash at the same time about 2 weeks ago. My butt dyno tells me that the car defintely pulls much harder and the midrange has increased a good amount...but that doesn't mean much.

I did 4 pulls on the dyno (different location than the first).

The first graph is with the "Learned Fuel Settings" reset. This is basically resets the ECU so my previous driving doesn't affect how the car performs and I'm guessing runs only based on what the guys at Osiris coded.

Here's the second run, done right after the last:

On the third run, I switched the maps so I was back to my stock ECU settings before Osiris and reset the "Learned Fuel Settings" again.

For the fourth run, I went back to the tuned map.

All numbers were SAE corrected performed on a Dynojet.

Notes:

As you can see, the numbers aren't that great. However, you can see that the engine is basically cutting above 6k rpm. The dyno people think I got a bad batch of gas (BP 93 oct.) I think they said it was pinging at the top.

You can see with the first graph that the A/F looks spot on at ~13. As the ECU started to adapt, the A/F looks to lean out a bit closer to 13.5 and produced a bit more power.