Osiris tuned fully stock set-up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Osiris tuned fully stock set-up

Hey guys and girls, I thought I would do some sharing of my own. Ive been talking about getting the Uprev program for awhile. I have been researching, chatting with certain people, and seeing alot of great reviews.

Yesterday, I got my done at GRD(Genesis Racing and Development) in Illinois. Those guys are great!!!!!

I have a 2004.5 G35 BO Sedan with a 6speed, with no mods except suspension work.... here are the results(pic attached)

I must say, the change is definately noticable. Runs much much smoother, pulls alot harder throughtout the whole powerband, and for some odd reason, its seem quiter(sp?) maybe just the fact that everything is running more soundly....

Either way, Im very excited, Im absolutely glad I did it.... And now everyone can see that there are definately gains to be made on a fully stock set-up!!!

Thanks for looking, hope everyone enjoys...

Attached Thumbnails Osiris tuned fully stock set-up-my-1st-dyno.jpg  
Old 04-25-2010, 12:49 PM
very nice i just bought a utec i hope i see gains like that.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm actually thinking about going there myself. I live pretty close. How much did it all cost ya if u don't mind?

Old 04-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by smitty89
very nice i just bought a utec i hope i see gains like that.
You definately got more mods than me, I would certainly hope you gain a good amount!!!

Old 04-25-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Alex2x3
I'm actually thinking about going there myself. I live pretty close. How much did it all cost ya if u don't mind?
Hey, chicagoz members get discounts on some tuning. GRD has specials every once in awhile, like a reflash $500 with 1 hour free tuning. Mine took just over an hour...$550 altogether

Its definately worth it! Ive been waiting a couple months to get it done, made an appt then 3 weeks later their dyno broke, so I had to wait another month to get squeezed in. They only tune on Saturdays for now, until it gets to the busy season again...should be starting up soon....

Those greats are awesome and down to earth!!!

Old 05-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
for N/a guys you might be ok with going there.

i went there with a full built engine and FI. i waited for 2 days (had to stay overnight) and it still wasn't finished. I was told the timing was pulled back and it wans't, blew the head gaskets on my car. They have yet to help with any of hte troubles. I had to tow my car home. I was still charged.

i WOULD NOT take an FI car to them ever again. Went to hal at injected performance and he had my car screaming in 1 morning. Of course this was after i had to tear my engine down and put new head gaskets in it. Funny how hal had no issues tuning my car but 2 days and GRD couldn't get mine finished.

my thread on it is over on my350z.com