Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

OKC--Oklahoma Z Car Club Meet--May 20, 6:30pm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 10:59 PM
LJ_
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OKC--Oklahoma Z Car Club Meet--May 20, 6:30pm

May's meeting will be held at Eurosport Motors in Norman at 6:30pm. One of our club's original members, Russ Kaplan, crossed paths with me at a track event at the Sheriff's Track and we got to talking and lo and behold, we got ourselves a new venue for May's meeting.

It is located just off of I-35 at Robinson St, behind the movie theaters and the Outback Steakhouse. We will conduct our meeting, during which Chris and Russ will introduce (or re-introduce) themselves and give the club a look at the service their business has decided to offer to European and Asian car owners in our area. After club business has ended we will walk next door to Outback Steakhouse for dinner for those who brought their appetites.

This won't be a meeting to miss! We will be covering further details on Midwest Z Fest (important for all you Hallett junkies!), our upcoming spring car show, and telling tall tales from our days at the dragstrip, sheriff's track, and wine country tour!

Eurosport Motors doesn't only specialize in European marques, but also Asian marques. Check them out and be sure to make the meet, I look forward to seeing more G35's out and making G's a bigger presence in the club!

http://www.eurosportok.com