Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

PA/Philly Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If theres another one coming up soon let me know in advance and I will take off work. That GTR looked awesome. I cant believe you guys still had it tho because it was cold and windy as sh*t that day lol

Old 12-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is everyone down for having this monthly? first sunday of every month?

Old 12-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by keff108
what did he do to get banned?
He blatantly stole my picture of my car that I took, covered up my watermark and used it without permission thats why he got banned.

you can read about it here:
https://g35driver.com/forums/upcomin...th-2008-a.html

Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ok thanks infinus i just wanted to make sure i wasnt doing anything along the lines of what he did to get banned. i didnt even know he used your picture. By the way thats an awesome picture and thanks for the answer.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by keff108
ok thanks infinus i just wanted to make sure i wasnt doing anything along the lines of what he did to get banned. i didnt even know he used your picture. By the way thats an awesome picture and thanks for the answer.
Nah no worries your ok.

Its just a temporary ban, I think it was for 10 days so he will be back.

I normally don't care but he didn't even bother to ask to use it, and even if he didn't know who I was he still shouldn't have covered my watermark thats why I got angry.

Thanks though

Old 12-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Dude his picture looked cooler than yours anyway
I think you were jealous

Old 12-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by mikeman2459
Dude his picture looked cooler than yours anyway
I think you were jealous
Oh yeah I'm jealous of some ikea flags on some poles and some gold rims and little swirly effects What if I take your car and paint it pink because I think it looks cooler? No self respecting photographer steals someone elses photo, it doesn't matter how much they alter it.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Bee
Banned
Exclamation i dedicate this to a big ***

Originally Posted by infinus
Oh yeah I'm jealous of some ikea flags on some poles and some gold rims and little swirly effects What if I take your car and paint it pink because I think it looks cooler? No self respecting photographer steals someone elses photo, it doesn't matter how much they alter it.
Originally Posted by infinus
Uhh first of all, if your going to advertise for photoshoots how about you use a picture you actually took instead of stealing my picture of my car by removing my watermark and photoshopping on some flags and rims.....

this is for you to really look carefully. personally one, there is nothing wrong, copyrighting or not, if you really understand the business of photography or designing field, or you can go back to school to learn it before you become a bigger a-hole, I one used it, its my fault, BUT, copyrighting what? go to all your website, not even one sign of copyrighting laws on it, you really have to register an account with the government to actually have your stuff copyrighted, 2) i maybe used your picture, but i didn't claimed it as i photographed it, i simply said your deviantart account name did, as you can see it god damn clearly, i credited to yours, i did not used it as business promotion, i know i did not sell your image, so before you open your mouth about copyrighting or stealing think before you write, and this go for the staff member of G35drivers and all those supported this retard, next time before you say anything smart, think before you speak with you A$$.

p.s. if you called that a WATERMARK my instructor wouldve smacked you across the face for that, how can u claim that to be a watermark? watermark goes across the whole image, so no one can remove it, you're simply a retard *** mother f_cker! go back to school!

Old 12-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Bee
this is for you to really look carefully. personally one, there is nothing wrong, copyrighting or not, if you really understand the business of photography or designing field, or you can go back to school to learn it before you become a bigger a-hole, I one used it, its my fault, BUT, copyrighting what? go to all your website, not even one sign of copyrighting laws on it, you really have to register an account with the government to actually have your stuff copyrighted,
Maybe you are the one who should go back to school, Copyright protection, is automatic. As soon as the work is created it is protected under copyright law. You do not have to place a copyright notice on a work for it to be protected under the law.

2) i maybe used your picture, but i didn't claimed it as i photographed it, i simply said your deviantart account name did, as you can see it god damn clearly, i credited to yours, i did not used it as business promotion, i know i did not sell your image, so before you open your mouth about copyrighting or stealing think before you write, and this go for the staff member of G35drivers and all those supported this retard, next time before you say anything smart, think before you speak with you A$$.
Do you think I'm stupid or something? You added that on TODAY! How do I know? BECAUSE I SAVED THE ORIGINAL you retard. ALSO if you look at the EXIF for your picture it says: Last Modified Date / Time = 2008 : 12 : 09 12 : 49 :54

YOU EDITED IT TODAY THEN RE UPLOADED IT TO YOUR SERVER, and now everyone can see what a damned liar you are, you cant bull**** me.

p.s. if you called that a WATERMARK my instructor wouldve smacked you across the face for that, how can u claim that to be a watermark? watermark goes across the whole image, so no one can remove it, you're simply a retard *** mother f_cker! go back to school!
you and your professor can both kiss my ***

Old 12-09-2008, 08:01 PM
its not like he was selling anything off of using your photo he just used it to advertise for the meet, which I think is partly the reason for sucha good turn out.

I wanna see you beat a 31 car meet with an R32 and R35.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:22 PM
its not like he was selling anything off of using your photo he just used it to advertise for the meet, which I think is partly the reason for sucha good turn out.

I wanna see you beat a 31 car meet with an R32 and R35.
Its not about making money, or about advertising or about any of that, your missing the entire point! The reason I was so angry was that he took my photo and covered up my watermark and gave me no credit whatsoever without asking. If he had just asked me in the first place then I wouldn't have had a problem with it!

Now he tried to lie saying he gave me credit when I saved the original and proved that he altered the picture after he had already been banned.

I don't see how 31 people showing up somehow makes this excusable?

Old 12-09-2008, 08:37 PM
So you wouldnt complain if your water mark was on it? and it doesnt even matter becasue the meet is over and the picture wont be used again.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:21 PM
So you wouldnt complain if your water mark was on it? and it doesnt even matter becasue the meet is over and the picture wont be used again.
If he asked first I probably would have let him use the original picture without the watermark , just ask before you use other people stuff, its a simple common courtesy. There are other sites that use my work and I don't mind because they took the time to do it right by contacting me first. I'm not that big of an ***, I share any information I have openly and I like to help people, especially ones into cars and photography. I didn't even ask for him to get banned that was up to the mods. If he can come on here and man up and just say a simple sorry then I'll forget it ever happened. I have no trouble with him and his website and design skills are pretty sweet, I just wish his respect for using other peoples stuff was as nice as the rest of his skills.

Old 12-11-2008, 02:10 AM
hey if you guys decide to have another one in january let me know I have been looking for a meet in the philly area for a while. sunday nights on the boulevard weren't cuttin it.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Make sure to be checking the upcoming events