Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

g35/350z meet philly

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahaha yeah well idk. gotta see it to believe it i guess. he told me it was from some guy in cali. so im hoping it is. we SHOULD do a photoshoot. id be really interested in that. haha what part of philly are you from?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 6MT
I might be interested, depending on the day and time. I live out near Harrisburg, so getting to Philly would be an hour and a half drive for me -- so the meet would prolly have to start around noon, or soon thereafter, to make it worth the time/gas.

As for the thread on TST -- the gist of it was that there's no need to be an attention *****. That's about it. Shrug. A lot of us have learned, by this point in our lives, that 'just having a little fun' on the road can often lead to a lot of **** -- cops, tickets, points, accidents -- that just aren't worth it.

Just my two cents for my little off topic spree.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr.PotatoHead
hahaha yeah well idk. gotta see it to believe it i guess. he told me it was from some guy in cali. so im hoping it is. we SHOULD do a photoshoot. id be really interested in that. haha what part of philly are you from?
north/northeast.
i own two home, one home is like 2-3min away from fivestar
and one more by cottman.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:56 AM
Originally Posted by [Rush]
I might be interested, depending on the day and time. I live out near Harrisburg, so getting to Philly would be an hour and a half drive for me -- so the meet would prolly have to start around noon, or soon thereafter, to make it worth the time/gas.

As for the thread on TST -- the gist of it was that there's no need to be an attention *****. That's about it. Shrug. A lot of us have learned, by this point in our lives, that 'just having a little fun' on the road can often lead to a lot of **** -- cops, tickets, points, accidents -- that just aren't worth it.

Just my two cents for my little off topic spree.
i have hosted a meet before with my fiance before.
no one ever tried to become an attention *****.
g35 drivers never.
only the american, euro and riced out civics would (no offence, but i have seen plenty.)
g35 owners would sit around and walk around and talk, never tried to do burnout or attempt to drift.
everyone can vote on that.
this is why im trying to do a meet during day time, so cops wont bother us.
i hate being chased out every night when i go to some meet. lol but i love the adrenaline

Old 07-17-2009, 01:27 PM
im down keff has my number so as soon as you set a time ill let you know if i can go. and there is alot of support in our area. i put together a meet here in like february and it was like 10 degrees with 40 mph winds and still had 33 cars show. Im not talking like civics and integras. I mean the new m3, 350z, gtr r35, gtr r34 rhd, like 4 g35s and a bunch of silvias.

i also know a professional photographer who has a g35x

Old 07-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Okay so the weather has been nice lately and Ive meet a good amount of Nissan and Infiniti guys. Me and my buddy figured we should organize a meet and cruise to Sonic with as many Nissan and Infiniti guys/girls as possible. I am planning on having this go down either on Saturday the 25th July or Sunday the 26th of July. I figured we can all meet at 12 noon at:

Value City (Just a parking lot its closed now)
721 W. Sproul Road
Springfield, PA 19073

We can all hang out their for about a half hour and leave promptly at 12:30pm. From their the cruise should be about a half hour of mostly Highway driving. Bring your camera's and we can take some rolling shots on the way. I have my friend who is going to bring his camera and will try to get a rolling shot of everyone if possible. Also another thing to add bring your GPS if you don't have one stock in your car. Depending on how many people show we could lose people on the way. It happens alot and its hard to prevent. Here is the address to Sonic:

Sonic Drive-In
37 W. Ridge Pike
Royersford, PA 19468

I hope we get a good showing just help me out and let me know which day is better for you. I will pick whichever day is better for the majority of people planning on attending. I am going to be posting this on My350z and Myg37 but if you know of any Nissan or Infiniti people in the area let them know. Lets hope we get a good showing of people and lets shock the locals when they see us all rolling in together.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by mikeman2459
im down keff has my number so as soon as you set a time ill let you know if i can go. and there is alot of support in our area. i put together a meet here in like february and it was like 10 degrees with 40 mph winds and still had 33 cars show. Im not talking like civics and integras. I mean the new m3, 350z, gtr r35, gtr r34 rhd, like 4 g35s and a bunch of silvias.

i also know a professional photographer who has a g35x
hey little mike!
its me jacky!
tim gave me the g35x so i have been looking around for things to do to it, ever since i watch him, i learned a few things.
but for like a month now, i have no use for the car, so i gave it back to him.
he's working on it now, dont know what he's doing, but everything is looking good.
and dont u remember the riced out jetta? ahhahahaha!
but yeah, im trying to host this one.
nice hearing from u again.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:28 AM
lol. YOUR LETTING HIM TOUCH YOUR CAR!!!!!! bad idea. jkjk. I think we should try to get r/t tuning to hold another dyno day this summer or atleast we can get some people and rent it for a couple hours and split the cost

Old 07-18-2009, 03:14 PM
lol. YOUR LETTING HIM TOUCH YOUR CAR!!!!!! bad idea. jkjk. I think we should try to get r/t tuning to hold another dyno day this summer or atleast we can get some people and rent it for a couple hours and split the cost
he told me he's gonna do headers probably tomorrow, he just finished painting the headlights. it looks way much better!
he told me after headers, he want to dyno tune it.
i'll let him know about ur idea.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by 350GT-R
he told me he's gonna do headers probably tomorrow, he just finished painting the headlights. it looks way much better!
he told me after headers, he want to dyno tune it.
i'll let him know about ur idea.
yea i guess he painted them black right. If we cant get enough people maybe us 3 can all just go up and rent it for a couple hours

Old 07-18-2009, 07:26 PM
north/northeast.
i own two home, one home is like 2-3min away from fivestar
and one more by cottman.
really... i got a place 5 minutes from five star and one in west philly. That meet next week is like 10 minutes from my place in west philly.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Mr.PotatoHead
really... i got a place 5 minutes from five star and one in west philly. That meet next week is like 10 minutes from my place in west philly.
no talking about meet for u mister, u have no car yet. lol

Old 07-18-2009, 10:03 PM
yea i guess he painted them black right. If we cant get enough people maybe us 3 can all just go up and rent it for a couple hours
how much will it cost?

Old 07-18-2009, 10:09 PM
how much will it cost?
The place charges $60 for 3 pulls per car and they can tune it for $125 per hour. If he wants to pay for the re licensing fee for my tuning program he can us that but we need a good flat place to do a 0-60 and a laptop with windows xp

Old 07-18-2009, 10:21 PM
The place charges $60 for 3 pulls per car and they can tune it for $125 per hour. If he wants to pay for the re licensing fee for my tuning program he can us that but we need a good flat place to do a 0-60 and a laptop with windows xp
i actually want to get a mini hp laptop, downgrade it to xp and have that program running in my car, so i can mess with it "tim said" LMFAO

sounds like paul walker from part 1... LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: g35/350z meet philly